My predictions for 2005

I was going through Blabbermouth and saw this post that cracked me up and and it made me think of this thread. It some guys prediction of what will happen to Anthrax this year and thought some of you might get a laugh out of it as well:

posted by : biggusdickus

3/15/2005 8:51:19 PM

I suppose if they were to embark on a really successful summer tour and then followed it up with a terrific Anthrax album, then maybe. Do you really think this will happen. I think Scott and Charlie are having delusions that they are on the same level as Iron Maiden or Judas Priest. In reality what will happen is this; they will have a mildly successful summer tour, the people wanting some nostalgia will leave the shows happy and then abandon them again, they will remember that they dumped Joey for a reason, they will talk of an album but none will come, they will dump Joey again and try to sell some bullshit to the fans about how it was only temporary, they will crawl back to Bush who will hopefully be back with Saint and tell them to fuck off, the fans will tell them to fuck off, Carlie and Scott will ask Dan Spitz if he could use any help at the watch store.

I could be wrong, but I really don't see this working out any other way.

Mr.s8n said:
I was going through Blabbermouth and saw this post that cracked me up and and it made me think of this thread. It some guys prediction of what will happen to Anthrax this year and thought some of you might get a laugh out of it as well:

posted by : biggusdickus

3/15/2005 8:51:19 PM

I suppose if they were to embark on a really successful summer tour and then followed it up with a terrific Anthrax album, then maybe. Do you really think this will happen. I think Scott and Charlie are having delusions that they are on the same level as Iron Maiden or Judas Priest. In reality what will happen is this; they will have a mildly successful summer tour, the people wanting some nostalgia will leave the shows happy and then abandon them again, they will remember that they dumped Joey for a reason, they will talk of an album but none will come, they will dump Joey again and try to sell some bullshit to the fans about how it was only temporary, they will crawl back to Bush who will hopefully be back with Saint and tell them to fuck off, the fans will tell them to fuck off, Carlie and Scott will ask Dan Spitz if he could use any help at the watch store.

I could be wrong, but I really don't see this working out any other way.

Biggus Dickus is cool. I love Life Of Brian, as well as the other Monty Python movies.

old school headbanger said:
Johnnie, you are one of the coolest mother fuckers here on UM, but for you to say that I have to say, your fucking crazy dude...

Fucking crazy was the boy who slit his GF´s throat with a help of his two friends. Not me.:dopey:

johnnieCzech said:
Fucking crazy was the boy who slit his GF´s throat with a help of his two friends. Not me.:dopey:

I inspire people to to stupid shit... probably my fault... :erk:

Wonder for how long I´m welcome on the Milano-board, just made fun of Billys bitching, couldn´t help it, felt like a smart-ass.