Wow, the hype didn't last long!

walking dead 666

Evil Walks
Mar 22, 2005
Montreal, Canada
Anyone else notice that after the initial week or so after the reunion was announced, forum traffic started to slow down. It seems that there are even less people frequenting this site now that they have announced the reunion with Pre-Madonna. It just goes to show that the majority of true Anthrax fans prefer John over Joey.

In Bush we trust!

GregadetH said:
Nothin' but B-mouth and Deth board regulars wantin' to start shit. They had their say and moved on.
I certainly hope that you’re not speaking about me, because The Walking Dead Is a comic book. And last I noticed AC/DC was a rock band!

I’m not starting any shit, just voicing my opinion & support for the Bush man.

Lemme try this again..

They had their say and moved on.

As in the ppl who came and went. Only the faithful, non-shit talkers (see, you)stayed.

..well except for Rey Mysterios Travelbag. He's still jackassin' it up on here.

GregadetH said:
Lemme try this again..

They had their say and moved on.

As in the ppl who came and went. Only the faithful, non-shit talkers (see, you)stayed.

..well except for Rey Mysterios Travelbag. He's still jackassin' it up on here.
Cool my friend, i just took that the wrong way. My bad! :wave:

walking dead 666 said:
lol, Does it really matter! Bush is the better vocalist, your point well taken nonetheless.

just messing with you bro. I got nailed with that in an essay once, and have never been able to use it till now.

I dont know I think it depends on the time really( as far as people on the forum)...I liked anthrax with iether vocalist, I like the newer songs with bush, but I had all the albums and miss alot of the older songs. The worst that could happen is it would be like David Lee Roth and Van Halen ( he may leave again, he may not ) other then they had reunited is all I have heard. And has any of the other guys in the band said it would be permanent....Its not important to me as long as they are still having fun,writing kickass songs to fuel that feeling you get ( PUMPED UP AND RUNNING THROUGH WALLS) as the pit builds ( jeeze I feel like they are almost going to be illegal at some point

But will joey dive on the crowd like bush does ? When they opened for the misfits ,Bush dove on us, ( Hell Doyle Dove on us, he is a big heavy dude ) One of the most intense shows I had seen ( Thats competeing with a GWAR Ragnarok tour the year before)

Sir Phobos said:
I dont know I think it depends on the time really( as far as people on the forum)...

I agree. It's hard to tell really. I'm sure some regulars left when the reunion was announced, and some joined or came out of lurking. There's 4 mods on the board now, and if the amount of people/traffic on the board was less than before, why was another mod added? It dosen't make any sense to me to get another mod when there's less people/traffic on the board. All I know is I'm stoked to see this reunion, and if that means I'm in the majority or the minority so be it!

who cares if the vocalist jumps on you? :Smug: point is, both vocalists are very good. I personally think john fits better with armored saint music.

the hype will grow again as the shows draw nearer.

I agree that the haters have left and the few left will if you just don't pay them any mind. :Spin:

tattooedsean666 said:
who cares if the vocalist jumps on you? :Smug: point is, both vocalists are very good. I personally think john fits better with armored saint music.

the hype will grow again as the shows draw nearer.

I agree that the haters have left and the few left will if you just don't pay them any mind. :Spin:
I agree with that statement 100%, although Bush added that missing element, Toughness, grit, presence, strength, range, identity.

Jono said:
Thra:rofl:ude is the head of the street team so it only makes sense that he's a mod. i was wondering why he wasn't.
-Jono-

That makes sense. I knew Thraxdude was the new mod, but I didn't know he was head of the street team. Either way, I hope any tour Anthrax does is successful, be it with John or Joey. If Anthrax is playing a show in my area I'm there. Personally I don't give a shit about behind the scenes shit, and band members relationships with one another. It cracks me up when fans talk like they KNOW the guys in the band personally. I mean some people DO know the members of whatever band they're into, but the majority don't imo. It may sound cheesy or cliche, but all I care about is that I get into/love/enjoy the music. In Anthrax's case they've put out TONS of music that I love!!! I just happen to love the music they made with Joey more than the music they made with John.