Wow, the hype didn't last long!

With all the traffic they needed another MOD.....Now SOME the A-Holes are gone... but will be back at the End of the Month....Just like Aunt FLO.........

thraxx said:
With all the traffic they needed another MOD.....

So Thra:rofl:ude being head of the street team, is the most logical choice for a new mod. Makes even more sense, and by analyzing the whole situation proves once and for all that I officially have no life! Ha!

Brentney Spears said:
I banned them all dipshit

WTF? Jeez dude, sorry if talking about if the site has more or less traffic than usual pisses you off. I just figured that cuz there was a new moderator maybe there's more traffic on the board.

Sir Phobos said:
But will joey dive on the crowd like bush does ? When they opened for the misfits ,Bush dove on us, ( Hell Doyle Dove on us, he is a big heavy dude ) One of the most intense shows I had seen ( Thats competeing with a GWAR Ragnarok tour the year before)
Hah! i can see that happening! (maybe a quick push?...)
And about those new guys when the announcement was made, maybe the saw the pic and realised how old he looks now and probably wont last the tour? Danny looks well but joey....will they play 'theres no-one quite like grandad'?(league of gentlemen joke there)

Joey does look like he got hit by the ugly stick quite a few times. You know what, i'm a huge Bush fan but i'm gonna give this renunion a try for a few months, then it better be Bush time again.

A true Anthrax (Bush) fan!

walking dead 666 said:
I agree with that statement 100%, although Bush added that missing element, Toughness, grit, presence, strength, range, identity.

Yeah he did, I feel like I would be slapping joey in the face by saying the new guy is better, ( and it wasnt Joey on the first album) fistful of metal
( i no longer have a copy of it to know his name but It was good) but yes Bush will be missed, sorry my A.D.D makes me jump a bit or is it the weed. :hotjump: :Smokedev: or maybe Bush had more stage presence ( never saw them live with Joey to make a comparison)

tattooedsean666 said:
who cares if the vocalist jumps on you? :Smug: point is, both vocalists are very good. I personally think john fits better with armored saint music.

the hype will grow again as the shows draw nearer.

I agree that the haters have left and the few left will if you just don't pay them any mind. :Spin:[/QUOTE

I am really laughing at this , You obviously havent been jumped on by anybody. blink blink

It was to me the whole"saying hello to the crowd thing" .Like Dime playing his guitar in the pits as he used to do, You may not be able to shake all ther hands but there is a comraderick connection was my point, we are fans ...we stage dive, we crowd surf, WE MOSH and when you see the band members do it , its kind of like they are saying hello and thank you back

NO WAY MAN ITS JUST FUCKING AWESOME

Sir Phobos said:
I dont know I think it depends on the time really( as far as people on the forum)...I liked anthrax with iether vocalist, I like the newer songs with bush, but I had all the albums and miss alot of the older songs. The worst that could happen is it would be like David Lee Roth and Van Halen ( he may leave again, he may not ) other then they had reunited is all I have heard. And has any of the other guys in the band said it would be permanent....Its not important to me as long as they are still having fun,writing kickass songs to fuel that feeling you get ( PUMPED UP AND RUNNING THROUGH WALLS) as the pit builds ( jeeze I feel like they are almost going to be illegal at some point

Funny. When I said that I too enjoyed both eras of Anthrax I was torn apart and called a fan-boy. Psh, both eras rock. Let's move on.

maybe Bush had more stage presence ( never saw them live with Joey to make a comparison)[/QUOTE]

Actually,

Spoken from the heart on this one. Honestly, both vocalists are great live and both have their good points about them live. I saw Anthrax back in 91 with Primus and Public Enemy with Joey, and you gotta give Joey points for live performances. The guys a mad man running around stage, when he gets his head dress on, he really gets the crowd pumped(example: NFV if you've seen it).

John on the other hand also gets the crowd pumped but it's different than Joey. I liked how John was very talkative with the crowd, saying shit like "I'm watching all of you, in the back, all you folks on the rails, up to the crazy motherfuckers leading the charge up front here"(example: Music of Mass Destruction): Overall I would have to say that Mr. Bush pulls his vocals off better live than Joey as well. Only meaning that he hits less flat notes live which I didn't really hear flat notes when I saw em live at the DV8. Either way folks both singers are a great way to experience Anthrax live. I've seen em both and if I had to put a vote on it, I'm not sure who I'd vote for?

AugDawg

The only time I've seen Anthrax, it was the POT Tour, they were with Iron Maiden, and Damn, that was a Fine show!!

I like John's singing better, but I am keeping an open mind about this, it could be great!!

Of Course Joey Looks different, it's called aging, hell, I sure don't look the same as when I did when I saw them live, Where's my Mullet!? :D