The Ask "MrFast" Thread:

what's more appealing to a man to see a woman in: completely butt-naked or still wearing langerey? (if i even spelled that correctly)

No, you just get another guitarist. Guitarists are disposable, so many of them.

Unlike keyboardists, they're actually allowed to piss YOU off, they're just that rare.

Unlike keyboardists, they're actually allowed to piss YOU off, they're just that rare.

Yeah we got that SuperPower.

But actually, I've meet like 3 or 4 keyboardist in my life, and they were always cool, like the bassist. I think 80% of Guitarists were douchebag, and so were 100% of the singer I've meet :lol:

You call yourself Mr. Fast? Is this because of some recurring theme you have with the ladies? :p

How many hours do you practise guitar a day?

What do you think of the (most excellent) Jeff Healey??

You call yourself Mr. Fast? Is this because of some recurring theme you have with the ladies? :p

How many hours do you practise guitar a day?

What do you think of the (most excellent) Jeff Healey??
1. It's actually a really lame superhero name :lol:.
2. When I'm not asleep, I have a guitar in my hands.
3. I remember seeing one of his music videos when I was younger, and in said video he was driving a semi. He's a fantastic guitarist, but he's not the kind of person I'd want to see driving a fucking 18 wheeler :lol:
:lol: I see how you're viewing things from the perspective of a woman now, which could be effective in a sexual environment.
If I thought of what I prefer during sex as a reference to pleasing a woman, I'd have a very unhappy woman. I mean, some of it applies but there's just so much more to consider.