Questions for the band.

TheApostle

Mar 4, 2005
America
If you could ask Opeth any question, what would it be?
------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure weve all seen this thread before, but I think it needs to be redone in order to hear questions about current Opeth affairs!

------------------------------------------------------

Please don't ask questions that have already been answered. :erk:

Hopefully someone on the forum will be able to answer some of these questions, or maybe the almighty could pop in and answer a few.

Mike would you ever consider a duet with Elton John like Eminem did? you know the whole dark and light thing...you dig that stuff right?

Has Opeth ever played on an open air stage on a festival? and does it appeal to you? Because I don't think the atmosphere would be good .. a dark tent or dark indoor act seems to fit much better.
I was wondering because on the summer festivals this year, since Opeth has become more famous and popular, the chance of being scheduled on the main stage in open air is becoming bigger ... I would be disappointed I think.

Pethical said:
at the band: can you please play orchid and morningrise songs at your sydney and melbourne shows!!!?? especially the apostle in triumph! :)
NO

Ditto what Kenneth said; there are only Opeth albums that may be your least favorite. Ghost Reveries is an awesome album!