The official 'QUESTIONS TO THE BAND' thread

trentdk said:
Question: The female "Ahh's" in Blood Red Skies... are those human or completely synth?

Thats christina there. I kind of discovered something cool when we experimented with her vocals there. They provide an excellent supliment to my string arrnagements. No keyboard could ever make choirs sound that good ;)

Daybreaker said:
Also The Wizard is a great song from the Melancholy sessions, but it'll be hard to hear that one live. Unless the guys go to Japan to record a live album and bust it out there (hint hint)
excellent idea, I second that notion :D But yeah, The Wizard is a killer bonus track for sure

to any member! technology today allows you to record from afar (thank god)!in a perfect world would you prefer to all be in the studio at the same time or does the current process allow the band to keep a musical relationship? do you all get along well enough as friends or is it hard to do that being apart?either way the end result blasting out of my speakers is damn good!! keep up the great work!

muzmaze said:
to any member! technology today allows you to record from afar (thank god)!in a perfect world would you prefer to all be in the studio at the same time or does the current process allow the band to keep a musical relationship? do you all get along well enough as friends or is it hard to do that being apart?either way the end result blasting out of my speakers is damn good!! keep up the great work!

yeah, it would be cool if we could all be together, which for the most part we are. Lance isn't able to take the time off of his busy schedual to fly all the way to denmark for the aloted amount of time, but i always am able to luckily. I think it works out very well this way because lance can take his time with the vocals and have the comfort of his home. We are all very good friends, and whenever we get together it is as though we were never apart. Thanks for your questions and welcome to the board! cheers -jonah-

thanks jonah, its nice to be aboard! i assume you are from the states? i'm from the new england area. have you ever played in my part of the country?also have the other members spent much time in the states & what do they think our country? cheers-muzmaze!!

no shit! i'm from new hampshire-have spent time in vermont, next time i drive through i'll bring my guitar & keyboard, ha!! hoping to drive down to see the prog. fest.is it actually in atlanta or nearby? cheers muz!

to any member? if the bone carver could make it to the movie screen-who would you have direct, star in it, actors & actresses? i would have ridley scott direct,colin farell young carver, vigo mortenson older carver, kira knightly as she who summoned me. cheers, muz!