The official 'QUESTIONS TO THE BAND' thread

Oct 26, 2004
Denmark
Hi all!

Since many people are curious about Pyramaze, not only professionally, but also Pyramaze private, we have decided to start this thread. This is your opportunity to ask the band members anything and everything. We will answer 100% honest, but please no 'stupid' questions, which you already know will not be answered (like how long is Toke's dick) :D So - all you pyra-fans are welcome to shoot away - but please only one question per 'reply' - and remember to write the name of the band member you want to ask your question.

Michael Kammeyer

:devil:

finally it works.. hur'ray................ i was 15 years old... ye:hotjump:

I was 8 when I picked up the snare drum for the first time... About a year after damaging only one drum I got my first 5 piece kit. :hotjump:

TO MICHAEL:
How long did it take you to grow that long gorgeous hair of yours? I've been trying for years to get mine that long but it gets to certain point and stops growing. :(

am_ash2 said:
TO MICHAEL:
How long did it take you to grow that long gorgeous hair of yours? I've been trying for years to get mine that long but it gets to certain point and stops growing. :(

Well, I would say around 8 years. But it's been cut many times in between, to keep the tips from splitting :D If I hadn't done that, I would probably have hair all the way down to my butt by now :D

And thanks for the compliment!

Michael

Eagleman said:
Are you going to include some Bonuses (bonus track, making of the album...) on the next album ?

There's going to be a bonus track, written by Jonah on the Japanese release. We are currently talking about doing some bonus stuff for Europe and USA too, but nothing is decided here yet.

Michael.

Japanese people are very lucky !! On the previous Pyramaze's album there was already a bonus track for the japanese version... Thanks a lot for the info Michael !

Eagleman said:
On the previous Pyramaze's album there was already a bonus track for the japanese version
yeah, The Wizard...an awesome track
music_jam.gif

Cool, I didn't know the Japanese version had a bonus track on it. Thanks for sharing Iced Dog!
other_cheers.gif

Thanks a lot Iced Dog ! I hope that it will not be a problem for Pyramaze 's members that you have putted a mp3 on their official forum ! :)
Everybody hasn't got the chance to have the japanese version of Melancholy Beast so....