Melancholy Beast stage banner auction!!

Reminds me of the scene from Gladiator...when Proximo grabs the guy by the balls and angrily mentions, "the camels you sold me...they just keep walking around doing nothing...you sold me queer camels"!?!:lol:

tried to find and post the clip from youtube...no such luck.

^
I think they were giraffes.

And grats to the guy who bought it. I Wish I could also afford it, I'd probably get a stiffy every time I'd see it on my wall :)

OK, c'mon winning bidder...show yourself! :)

Alright, alright, you wanna know? It's me!

Sorry for being away, but I've had a tough working week up to now… and several long meetings – one of them at the time the auction ended. That's why I told Michael my limit and asked him to do the biddings for me. And nice guy as he is, he did it. Thanks, Michael! :kickass:

Hm, 200 USD is also very much money for me, but first I wanted to help my favorite band a little and second… the banner is amazing! That's why I decided against buying several cd's and other 'useless' stuff I had on my list for the next months but on putting the money into this banner…

And grats to the guy who bought it. I Wish I could also afford it, I'd probably get a stiffy every time I'd see it on my wall :)

:lol: I'll try it out and tell you. ;)

Alright, alright, you wanna know? It's me!

Sorry for being away, but I've had a tough working week up to now… and several long meetings – one of them at the time the auction ended. That's why I told Michael my limit and asked him to do the biddings for me. And nice guy as he is, he did it. Thanks, Michael! :kickass:

Hm, 200 USD is also very much money for me, but first I wanted to help my favorite band a little and second… the banner is amazing! That's why I decided against buying several cd's and other 'useless' stuff I had on my list for the next months but on putting the money into this banner…

:lol: I'll try it out and tell you. ;)

Awesome I'm glad a fellow Pyraforum user got it. :)