pettition for a new "ask the band" sticky thread

sixteeninchdrilldo said:
Oh well I don't seem to be gettting much support for this so I think I'll just drop it and move on with life.

You know, after checking out this forum for a few months before finally joining, I had never seen a relatively new member have the maturity to just "drop it" on a relatively newbie idea that didn't go through. Unfortunately for you, it seems that the rest of the fucking thread is REGULARS of this forum bashing the shit out of your idea. :zombie:

Its a good idea, but it would just be innondated with cunts asking stupid questions all the time.
How many fucking Hey Mike threads do we get already, at least they can be locked

Illidan said:
You know, after checking out this forum for a few months before finally joining, I had never seen a relatively new member have the maturity to just "drop it" on a relatively newbie idea that didn't go through. Unfortunately for you, it seems that the rest of the fucking thread is REGULARS of this forum bashing the shit out of your idea. :zombie:

thanks I think haha. I really think it could work assumeing the band to answer questions. people do have a legit claim that it would get flooded with shit, but lol think we could at least give it a shot before we decide wheter or not it's worth the effort.