The NEW Skyfire Shirt Thread

ShadowOfFire

S k y f i r e - + -
Jul 22, 2003
Ok well I decided to make a new thread for the new comers to see the shirt, for people to post ideas, and to get the band to hurry the hell up :lol:

Here is the T-Shirt:
skyfire_shirt.jpg

Now some of my ideas were for a long sleeve shirt or hoodie and to habe something on the sleeve(S) now whether this be Lyrics or the symbol... well thats why I made this. I also think that the skyfire text could be on the back up near the collar area. What do you guys think?

i like shirts with big artwork on the front and back. ill probably still buy this shirt when/if it is avaiable, but something on a larger scale with the blue theme would be pretty dope.
-neal

I was planning on wearing this on the first day of school. So much for that, I've got three days to get my hands on one if that's the case.

I like this shirt the way it is on the front, but I like it when there's a big picture on the back or something, Like the Mind Revolution cover or something. Or maybe just the band with the weird claw-y things. I only ever wear T shirts, so I don't really have much of an opinion on something long-sleeved, but the lyrics on the sleeves idea's pretty cool. Something Timless Departure themed and/or general Skyfire without a specific album would be cool too.

Yeah I agree. I was also planning on wearing this the first day of school.. which is also in three days. I don't really mind if they don't have a longsleeve it's just I don;t have one long sleeved band shirt. Although that will change in December at the Bodom concert when I get that HateCrew one.

naw you should get a dimmu longsleve. ive got the enthrone darkness triumphant longsleve. its pretty sick. of course im biased against a HCDR tshirt becuase HCDR sucks a camel's dick.
-neal

I wouldn't say it's bad, it's just not as good as older Bodom. I didn't like it at all at first, maybe it's just an aquired taste for some. To be quite honest, I'm not a huge Dimmu fan. Although it doesn't get much better than "The Mealstrom Mephisto." I haven't listened to as much Dimmu as I would have liked to either. What I've heard of DCA rocks. Any songs I should check out?

And in case anyone's wondering, I wore an Iron Maiden "The Trooper" shirt. Someone else wore an In Flames shirt as well, and I put a Virtual XI poster up in my locker. It was amazing how well it fit. Next year I'll be the official school metalhead, the only other one in the school graduating this year, so I have to establish myself now.

well FTR was an aquired taste for me, and HCDR i cant even fucking listen to. hatebreeder will always be their classic...as for the new dimmu, id say tracks 2, 4, and 9 were my original 3 favorites. i love the whole album, but those were the early standouts. 9 is especially dope with a 2 minute orchestral intro. mmmm yummy.
-neal

^Sweet you guys figured out my turn on. Haha.

Dude I was the exact same way with HCDR at first I loved FTR so much I thought it was a total boner killer (when listening to FTR you guys should know what I mean) but anyway I think the first song that actually stood out was Angels Don't Kill than Bodom Beach Terror which are both usual spins of my playlist. I'll check out some Dimmu shirts too. It's hard to get this merch over in the states maybe they will have some new US prospects for us woo! And the whole Hatebreeder being COBs classic, yes I agree but than there is Touch Like An Angel of Death and the Red Light In My Eyes (part 1 i like more).

Final_Vision said:
you big hunk of women :tickled:

Calling them fat is not very nice.

Hatebreeder
Something Wild
Follow the Reaper
Hate Crew Deathroll

Tokyo Warhearts is up there but I haven't heard all of it, and I wouldn't count it anyway. None of it was exactly new.