The NEW Skyfire Shirt Thread

haha what a silly idea of me, yeah I just looked at the MR cover... you must admit, they did sort of make it look like a weird looking phallix on the shirt heh

DCP01132.JPG

By the way, here's the long-delayed hot sexay picture of me in my Skyfire shirt. Mm-baby. (Yay for having it at college!)

I gotta get mine fucking hell!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I've put if off way to long, goddamn Truck and gas money sons a bitch. Christmas is my deadline!

Henrik or someone, does anyone know if there are plans for a Spectral shirt anytime soon? Because I want a Skyfire shirt and if there is gonna be another one soon, I'd rather wait and see what it looks like before I pick one.

froosch said:
Henrik or someone, does anyone know if there are plans for a Spectral shirt anytime soon? Because I want a Skyfire shirt and if there is gonna be another one soon, I'd rather wait and see what it looks like before I pick one.
seconded

froosch said:

i don't know really.
it would've been cool. mm...