When will the new Skyfire come out?

Infernium

Unohduksen Lapsi
Oct 14, 2003
Fennia
Visit site
Hello there metallers and happy late new years!!

To the point. Quite long ago Martin said that the new material is almoust ready for the 3rd Skyfire album! I wanted to get it from Santa for xmas but when i went to local Metalstore they said there's no information for the new Skyfire. After that i was gonna save my xmas present cash to buy loads of albums later. Today i went to the same store that normally gets the info about new albums WAAAAAAY before we humble metallers even dare to think about them, and still, no signs for the new album :( Now im wondering should i spend the cash i saved from xmas on stupid things i dont need, couse my bday is coming soon meaning more cold hard cash in just a short period of time! I reaaally wanna get the album at the same day it's released.

And the actual point of this stupid thread was to ask does anymore got any kind of knowledge when shall the new Skyfire appear to harass our poor metallers pockets? Or even when will it land on the beautiful ground of Finland? I didnt found any info about this on the site but accept my apologys if there was. Well, i think im going to bed now, good night everyone and stay metal! :headbang:

Patience, young grasshopper. I think what Martin said was that they were almost done writing new material, not that they were almost done with the album. As far as I know, there still may be more songs not even written yet. I'd say it'sprobably pretty safe to spend your money for now. Don't worry, you'll know all about the new album before it comes out.

Man I cannot wait. It's gonna own. What do we have so far, Norther, Magus Noctum, Skyfire, Imperanon, Equiliberium, many others with 2004 releases... looks like a good year to me.

froosch said:
Patience, young grasshopper. I think what Martin said was that they were almost done writing new material, not that they were almost done with the album. As far as I know, there still may be more songs not even written yet. I'd say it's probably pretty safe to spend your money for now. Don't worry, you'll know all about the new album before it comes out.

Thats what i meant :cool:

But we have some breaking news, but i can't inform u yet due to some unsolved issues. Soon though... :D

§tygian Apothegm said:
wow they still post here! w00t.

hey marty can you post a clip of you just shredding like nobody's business? i wanna see how good you are.

and i bet the breaking news is north america tour, gjklsadjfldsjfdsofi!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

hehe, Grevén is right!
I dont see myself as a guitar maniac in any way. im just writing music and do not practice very much except for when i do write and before gigs :cool:
so i guess i could have been a lot better but i have too many interests. we have listening to music, beer, parties, computergames and sports to name a few. so if u are looking for some cool guitar shreeding a´la yngwie malmsteen or Vai im fucked either way

MC Hanner said:
we have listening to music, beer, parties, computergames and sports to name a few.
That's no excuse! Get practicing :yell:

I kid, I kid. I honestly think that if I had one wish, before using it logically to wish for more wishes, I would blow it on the ability to play guitar like you and/or Andreas. Not that that would actually really be blowing it. Only in theory.

[Edit] Martin, you should change your avatar so it says "It's Hanner Time!"

§tygian Apothegm said:
and i bet the breaking news is north america tour, gjklsadjfldsjfdsofi!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
I didn't think of this....goahsdgoijsd that would be a dream come true! :eek:

Not only is Martin the riffmaster, he's teh melody master too! Dawn Will Break, Fragments of Time....yep it's Hanner time :tickled:

Martin if you play first person shooters i'll kick your ass! Haha joking.

I agree with FV as well, Dawn Will Break.. damn gotta be my favorite off of MR.

ShadowOfFire said:
Martin if you play first person shooters i'll kick your ass! Haha joking.

I agree with FV as well, Dawn Will Break.. damn gotta be my favorite off of MR.
hehe
i play some of them.
but Pro evolution soccer 3 for ps2 is the best game ever if u ask me. I even battled against some korean fans when we were in Seoul! :cool:

That game is like culture in Japan/south korea.

Haha thats awesome man. Chill with some Skyfire fans and than kick there ass when you play at a show.. must be awesome. :kickass: I play more online shit like Battlefield 1942 and Call Of Duty, some good shit.

:eek: my friend and I just started playing Diablo II together, yep game definitly rox :D

Martin already knows if I ever make it to Sweden I'm gonna mop the floor with him in Pro Evolution, so let it be known he has been cowering in a corner :p

:headbang: Yeah man I love Call Of Duty. And I agree if you play Diablo 2 than Neverwinter Nights is definitly worth a check.

Halflife 2 beta would own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That game looks so sick, if it's half as good as the first it will be such an amazing game.

ShadowOfFire said:
Halflife 2 beta would own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That game looks so sick, if it's half as good as the first it will be such an amazing game.
Heeeeeellllllll ya, I've seen some videos and it looks excellent. I love the first one too
And yeah I know all about new Diablo 2 patch :dopey: