The NEW Skyfire Shirt Thread

I must say that Hammerheart's marketing strategy is a little less than satisfactory. This kid I know has a brother whose band only has a demo CD out, and people wear their shirts to school and there are little stickers with the band name all over Monmouth County. Skyfire however has established themselves in friggin Korea and Hammerheart's not taking advantage of it. If I had a Skyfire shirt, I'd walk around the mall with it on just to get their name out more.

froosch said:
If I had them, I'd purposely give myself a wedgie.
because you want Skyfire in your ass? :err:

Speaking of Cafe Press, he's right. I've bought a few Swedish Metal shirts from them and the quality is good. Wouldnt hurt to put the Skyfire logo on a black shirt or something ya know

Actually I've seen some CP stuff that is really horrid
ill.gif

I'd rather them get it done professionally so it doesn't fall apart after a year or something.

i wish we could just like contact them and have them send us one like leftovers from shows althought I am more than positive they just bring them to there next shows but i'd pay extra plus shipping damnit! If they do make shirts they should make longsleeves and hoodies along with t-shirts. I hope they do anyway. With cool text down the sleeve or some shit.

I'm quite late (I had some problems at loading UM's pages lately) but I tell you all I want a Skyfire's tshirt, possibly with all the members in real flesh, I'd like to hug and kiss my musical myths since 2001!!!

I've been meaning to ask this for quite some time now, what exactly is the artwork on this shirt supposed to be? A phallix with horns/spikes is what I was thinking...

MotherNorth said:
I'm quite late (I had some problems at loading UM's pages lately) but I tell you all I want a Skyfire's tshirt, possibly with all the members in real flesh, I'd like to hug and kiss my musical myths since 2001!!!
Where did she go, she was hawt.