When will the new Skyfire come out?

§tygian Apothegm said:
1st person shooters = boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
:tickled: oh come on now.. online diablo 2 is boring! Fight the cows for 4 hours and cast the same spells on them over and over.. then fight Mephisto for another 4 hours until you get to lv 99.. FUN!!!!

Ya, I'd much rather harass people in Halo and Counterstrike myself. I have yet to get Call of Duty - how much?

yea, D2 isnt very exciting, but its pretty much its own world, with its own fully funtioning economy. for some reason, this makes is as addictive as heroin. ive been off the D2 for about 5 months now...but i crave it now and then..

Yeah people buy equipment and crap off of other people for good money eh
i know what you mean about the addiction.. i've read of people losing their jobs or getting divorced from playing Everquest :zombie:

I like how the new skyfire album thread turned into a gaming thread :p

Diablo 2 is only fun while I'm playing co-op with a friend in the same room. I don't think its that exciting on battle.net, you lose the sense of playing together with someone to beat the game, and end up just trying to get the best armor and power level your guy.

FPS games bore me too, PC ones I mean. I play Halo online with Xbox alllllllllllll the time though, one of my fav games evur :eek: