Favorite Skyfire Album

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
Meh, cheap post promoting thread :p

Well with the release of Spectral, how do Skyfire's albums rank for you?

For me I'd say...:

Timeless Departure
Spectral
Mind Revolution

TD just has the raw power of a band that is still just finding their sound. Besides the subpar production, the melodies are definitly some of the best Skyfire have come up with and I think I have yet to get tired of any song on there.

I love all three without a doubt but TD edges out the rest ;)

Timeless Departure - I dont think a song will ever surpass Dimensions Unseen, it has From Here To Death on it :D
Spectral Korean Version - Friggen Koreans getting all the goods, Patterns may be in my top 3 off of Spectral. Great new album.
Mind_Rev - THE DARK SIDE HAS TAKEN OVER ME! I FEEL THE BEAST INSIDE ME IT COMES ALIVE! AS I LEAVE THE HUMAN SOUL! Yeah.. that basically sums it up!

All the albums are fucking amazing though. :kickass: :headbang:

The problem is they're all so good. I don't think Skyfire has ever done a single subpar track.

Mind Revolution
Spectral
Timeless Departure

timeless departure is my favorite for sure. so dense, so many melodies, henke's most savage vocals, its just a classic album. MR and Spectral are also great offerings in a more modern and progressive direction, still plenty of melodies, just less dense and with a different sound. i cant really judge those against each other yet, as i havnt listened to spectral enough times yet. it doesnt really matter, theyre both good, and they're both not as good as TD.