Best Of Compilation

froosch

Low Talker
Jan 22, 2003
New Jersey, USA
Visit site
You have 80 minutes, all of Skyfire's official releases, for a total of 35 songs, I believe (One of which I am yet to hear... :cry: ). Go!

Alright here's mine, in order of release but not necessarily the order I'd actually put it on a CD.

The Final Story
Skyfire
Timeless Departure
Breed Through Me, Bleed For Me
Dimensions Unseen
By God Forsaken
Colliding in Mind
Dawn Will Break
Uncloud the Sky
Blinded by Euphoria
Caged
Mind Revolution
Shivering Shade
Cursed by Belief
Awake
Void of Hope
Shadow Creator

80 minutes? How bout I just make an 18 song list of my favorite Skyfire songs? :p

The Final Story
Fragments of Time
Timeless Departure
Dimensions Unseen
From here to Death
By God Forsaken
Nightmares Nevermore
Dawn Will Break
Shapes of Insanity
Blinded by Euphoria
Uncloud the Sky
Mind Revolution
Shivering Shade
Effusion of Strength
Conjuring the Thought
A Dead Mans Race
Shadow Creator
Cursed by Belief

P.S Spectral has grown on me greatly :p

A nifty idea for a thread!

Fragments of Time
Dimensions Unseen
By God Forsaken
Nightmares Nevermore
Dawn Will Break
Shapes of Insanity
Blinded By Euphoria
Mind Revolution
The Demo-version of By God Forsaken
Cursed By Belief
Awake
Void of Hope
A Dead Man's Race
Shadow Creator

...I'm pretty sure that will all fit.

Im still Spectral-less, so I cant give a full list.But I'd redo one of the songs from Within Reach for it (WIthin Reach, Faces, Open Flower). Thatd be nifty and probably persuade me to buy it (FANBOY!!!!!!!)

Final_Vision said:
the title track is definitly the best off of Within Reach, I'd like to hear that redone.
Can you email me a copy of that? I haven't been able to uncover one anywhere (alphatemplar at comcast net)

Within Reach is a kick ass song. Love the clean singing and everything. I haven't heard any of the other 2 off the demo and I've only heard the 2 minutes of Within Reach that you can find out there on DC++. I too would like to hear the rest.

Well here is my compilation.

Intro
The Final Story
Skyfire
Dimensions Unseen
Dawn Will Break
Blinded by Euphoria
Cursed by Belief
Timeless Departure
Conjuring the Thoughts
Breed Through Me, Bleed For Me
Shadow Creator
By God Forsaken
Uncloud the Sky
Colliding in Mind
Effusion of Strength
Caged
Shivering Shade
Void of Hope
From Here To Death

I think I'm over for time.. whoops.

Final_Vision said:
the title track is definitly the best off of Within Reach, I'd like to hear that redone.
Why not? I doubt people are gonna listen to it and say "WOW, they used to really suck, now I'm not gonna buy their new stuff." I still love old schoo' Metallica despite St Anger.

I think its an amazing track. With the clean singing and what not. It could easily still be a huge hit to this day and for future reference in future songs, however, I'd be fine with Skyfire the way they are :kickass: :headbang:

all i know is the clean singing was done by a swedish lounge singer type person. Jonas told me the story and it escapes me at the moment :p