Mind Revolution tracklist

stargazer

Skyfire wants you!
Nov 27, 2001
Lund, Sweden
www.skyfireonline.net
Hey guys.. In case you haven't seen it on SD's site already, this is what the tracklist for Mind Revolution looks like!

1. Nightmares Nevermore 3.16
2. Haunted By Shadows 5.27
3. Colliding In Mind 4.23
4. Dawn Will Break 3.37
5. Uncloud The Sky 4.52
6. Shapes Of Insanity 6.00
7. Blinded By Euphoria 4.40
8. Caged 4.01
9. Mind Revolution 6.55

:headbang:

is this sort of a concept album? cos the song titles seem to me as if they tell a continuous story: first the nightmares, then insanity, later you're caged and finally the mind revolution comes in :D

Jesus Christ! Finally!!!!!!!! WOO HOO! Great to hear Jonas man! :headbang:

Yes, track 4 on an album always tends to rock :headbang: Definitly cool titles!

Q...did Martin write any of the lyrics? I've always liked the ones for 'By God Forsaken'.

"Gadlor: Q...did Martin write any of the lyrics? I've always liked the ones for 'By God Forsaken'."

thanks dude =)
I did contribute with some of the lyrics, but just a very small part:
The refrain lyrics in Dawn will Break and in Blinded by Euphoria. Except for that, Henke and Jonas are the text writers on the album.

Ah well. :) I'm sure they did a wonderful job as well (which you guys already have by what I've gotten to hear :D )

I guess its kinda cool this info came later because now interest is sparked for the new album in the up coming months to its release :headbang:

hells yeh. this will be one of the top 5 of 2003. i cant fuckin wait for april. MR and the new kalmah are my 2 most anticipated cds after the disapointment of the new cob.
-neal