Questions for the band

Cool man! And I got that exact "christmas" feeling on Neverworld, since a few years ago:)
I play Irish/folk music on acoustic guitar and mandolin a lot also, and it is something you can kinda make a living out of in this country as it's quite popular in the pubs and also on the streets

Any official songs released or something on youtube for us to check out?

Were I to get you a drink at the bar after a kickarse gig, what would you prefer?

Maiden, Helloween, HammerFall, Symph X, Rush and Yes? I like the cut this guy's jib :headbang:

EDIT: Sorry to pester, but a love for metal and folk music...do you mix them up, like a bit of folk metal?

Question for the band - any thoughts on the direction of the next album? Keeping the AOR influence or going back to straight melodic metal? I also notice the prog influence in Crunching the Numbers so can we expect to see a bit more progressive stuff?

Too soon?

I can be a speed freak, so maybe I'll contribute lots of fast songs for PQ after I fiinish the Karuna album (check out wayfarer for an example) :) I'm getting all this progressive / rocky / classical / jazzy / folky stuff out of my system with Karuna and my other projects hehe... perhaps back to super speed mayhem for pq? ;) We'll see what the other guys think tho :)

Probably a little early to say.......but I've not doubt the AOR/Hard Rock vibe will continue to a certain extent as it has since the emergence of "Edge of Time" all those years ago :)

the progressive touches will be there as well and I already have one idea in the development phase in that regard.

Super speed, like shred? That would be interesting but I'd very much like to see something come of the proggy moments in, say, Crunching the Numbers. Of course it's never our place to request things but I'd love to perhaps see a concept album emerge, or else some grand epic 12 minute track (Tragedy Suite anyone? :p )

EDIT: Actually, do I remember there was some talk about PQ maybe doing an EP? Perhaps with covers, B-sides or unreleased material?

I'm trying to work out if Tragedy Suite is the Duke Nukem Forever or the Chinese Democracy of PQ fandom. I suppose the encouraging thing with those analogies is both of those ultimately happened :lol: