Questions for the band

Very nice! No worries about the traveling, just curious about ProgPower is all :p

Hello Steve, you mentioned that Dreamcatcher will be supporting you in November, will
this be the case for the Wakefield gig? I like to have plenty of time to get to know a band before seeing them live you see!

Why bump a thread if you're not going to add to it?

So it does not get lost and forgotten. ;)

I did add something to it, did you not see the emote?

Here's a question for the members with long hair, would you ever consider cutting it off and sporting a short "do" like Alessio did back in the day? :devil:

Here's a question for the members with long hair, would you ever consider cutting it off and sporting a short "do" like Alessio did back in the day? :devil:

I think about it all the time because it becomes such a hot mess in the summer (plus I work in a bodyshop) but overall, nah, no way :lol:

I think about it all the time because it becomes such a hot mess in the summer (plus I work in a bodyshop) but overall, nah, no way :lol:
You're lucky you're a guy and have the option to choose and not get labeled as a butch dike if you go short. :D

My hair used to be all the way down my back but I decided it had to go after about five years.
Just fancied a change.
I'm only 5ft2 and my hair used to reach down to behind my knees just below them and I kept it that long forever until I started work for my current career and then had to cut it short just below my shoulder blades to suit my 'professional' stature. :confused:

I miss my long hair, it was beautiful and I could wrap myself up in it naked. :tickled:

It was even longer than that Asian guitarist from DragonForce, what's his name? Sperman Ri. :devil:

:lol:! For reference, this was taken a month or so ago:

222293_2091204522669_1321935934_2439092_693004_n.jpg

I have a fanboyish crush on Andy and want to compare hair in person with him one day :lol: