Questions, Questions......

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
As part of the Fanclub we are going to produce a "twice yearly" magazine and we thought it would be cool to interview some people who are involved in the PQ camp but are not band members. First two candidates are Messrs Karl Groom and Simon Burrell (PQ Merch man).

I thought it would be cool to get you guys to come up with some questions for the lads...so if anyone has anything they would like to ask please post the questions in this thread. Cheers!

For Karl:

What do you think the PQ' Guys (one by one)?
What do you thing about their evolution since their first album?

For Simon:
What do you think the PQ' Guys (one by one)? lol
What about making new picks?
Whant about creating PQ stickers?

Other questions will come soon

Enjoy

Oh yeah, shit, I forgot :erk:

Karl: Do you ever have to tell the PQ lads off for misbehaving and making mischeif in the studio? :loco:

Simon: How did you become the PQ merch man?

Maybe I'll think of more later :)

Wow it's been a hell of a long time since I've been able to post on here. Glad to be back home with internet once again!! If anyone remembers me then hello once again, if you don't then HI!! my name's Frett.

Questions questions....Well to make a proper interview you always have to have the bitch questions. Questions to make the interviewee shift in his seat and say ermm... nervously. It sucks I know but it makes a far better read. I would suggest something like:

"You've obviously got a lot of memories with Power Quest. But when the band begins to tire and the name 'Power Quest' fades from glory (God Forbid), will you still be around supporting the band in it's dying years?"

Good question regarding PQ and Threshold on tour....we had a blast with them last September. I think they wanted us to do the whole European trek with them as well.....it was a great atmos on the bus! Of course their record company wanted another band from their label on the road with them in Europe which you can understand....grrrr!!! hehhe!

heres my questions! to simon... how many t shirts do you sell on an average night at a headline gig?
to karl.. are pq the most crazy band you have in the studio?
who is your favorite pq member to record?