Hello!

Ashley Edison

PQ Singer
Jun 23, 2016
Hi there,

Thought I would join you lovely lot on the PQ forums. Thank you to anyone who has sent me kind words about me joining Power Quest. Lovely to read. You guys are awesome.

I'll be trying to get on here at least once a day. So if you have any questions for me etc, feel free to stick them on here.

We've been working very hard on not only the music side of things, but other important things we get to tell you all about soon. It's incredibly exciting to be involved as a member and a fan.

Keep in touch \m/

Ashley

Welcome aboard Ashley! Think I can speak for everyone by extended our thanks and best wishes for helping to breath life into PQ! We're absolutely thrilled at the prospect of hearing and seeing what PQ 3.0 can do! :headbang:

Can be a bit quiet here since things have moved onto social media but the forum survives and stands the test of time same as PQ ;)

Reactions: Cronopio
Great to have you on board, Ashley. And a late welcome to the band! We - on Facebook, here, everywhere - are totally excited to see PQ come back and we're all very eager to hear what you've been working on. For me it's the best music news of the year.

Bring on the artwork and song titles for the new album! Can't tell you how antsy I am to listen!!

A hearty welcome to you, Ashley! Always fun when band members take the time to interact with the fans. I hope you're doing great in writing music and other endeavours. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're more than stoked to hear what you guys have come up with!

Thanks guys. Dead excited to be involved. Today is the last day we are in the studio for the new EP. Can't wait to show you all.

Welcome Ash!! Really looking forward to hear your voice on the new material. I can't tell you how glad I am that PQ are back. You have big shoes to fill;-)