Power Quest Press Release April 2016

The new emblem isn't really a logo and wouldn't look right on an album cover and I'd be loathe to get rid of the established logo to be brutally honest. But the emblem will look better on some items of merchandise though and will be good to enhance the stage show etc

Very well. I really like the new emblem though. Looking forward to seeing it in whatever way you're going to use it!

I would rather see you selling something funny/different rather than the usual black t-shirt with band logo/album cover on. Maybe a beer opener? or some Power Quest underwear?:)

Well you know me guys......I'm all ears when it comes to merchandise ideas :)

As per Marty's opening gambit with beer openers (let's park the underwear for now lol!) if there are items you would like us to be considering for production.....please let me know

Things I would buy, off the top of my head, as potential merch items, in order of want:

- shirt, of course!
- wristband!
- fabric poster/flag of any PQ artwork (the mere thought of somehow commissioning a gigantic Neverworld flag the same size as my Rhapsody Frozen Tears of Angels one could make me shed a tear)
- maybe a new hat with the PQ logo? (I have a Dragonforce hat with 'Dragonforce' on one side and 'DF' on the other, it's weird to say you have a hat 'with options' hah!)

... but for real, I would pay a disgusting amount of money for that flag

But think of all the dirty jokes you can make with some "Power Quest underwear"^^

As for the items mentioned above; I'd like a beanie hat with the new PQ emblem. XL:)

My dentist last week told me I drink FAR too much coffee after I told her how much I tend to have daily. A mug would be AWESOME!

Yeah, of all the things we should have it's coffee mugs lol! I have always drunk a lot of coffee but since I've been working from home I'm hitting on average 10 cups between 6:30am and midday which is a little excessive.

Well... to be fair i'm not a huge fan of the alternative logo...
i like the standard Power Quest artwork and would replace the PQ of the alternative logo with the PQ of the standard logo...
ever thought of that steve ???
Merchandise wise i like a tshirt, longsleeve with sleeves in other colour, defo a mug with oldskool power quest logo and maybs artwork of the albums AND of course VINYL !!! new album and maybe we can do a funding to print a limited amount of vinyl of the back catalogue on coloured/splattered vinyl :D

Yeah, of all the things we should have it's coffee mugs lol! I have always drunk a lot of coffee but since I've been working from home I'm hitting on average 10 cups between 6:30am and midday which is a little excessive.

By midday? I'd be DEAD by then after that much! :eek:

I know I'm gonna love whatever comes out but I'm curious what the material sounds like - along the lines of Blood Alliance, maybe? Better Days is still my #1 favorite PQ song, that sums up everything I love about the BA album :)