Questions for the band

Gladly, Steve (and nice Jorn reference)! Pardon the long link, but this is the town (technically a village) I live in:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...=&hnear=Rantoul,+Champaign,+Illinois&t=h&z=13

Zoom out for a bigger picture and a better idea of just how much empty space is out here in the middle of the USA! I'm about 2.5 hours south of Chicago, so it's a bit of a drive whenever I want to see a concert - three hours if I need to go to southwest to St. Louis. Nothing here but flatlands and corn as far as the eye can see...

What I really liked about the "Strike Force" ships was that there were initials of the band members on each one! Thought that was a nice touch

I know i'm a bit late, but that's just to cool. I normally like easter eggs in games, but this beats most of them!

Yeah, my "Middle of Nowhere" city is in Texas around Waco. I usually just tell people I live IN Waco but no I just live in a city somewhat close to it. It's pretty uninteresting.... There are some fields of nothing and a few restaurants here but other than that, it's nothing special..... If you want to do anything at all, you go into Waco.

If I want to see a metal concert, it's around a 2 hour drive maybe more if it's further away. It's very rare to see a metal concert around here though. They'll have concerts in Waco sometimes but it's always.. ALWAYS some country band (Thanks to living in Texas) so I never go.

Here are my questions

1. What would be the next album be like??
2. Would there be a "Power Quest Part III?" in the works?
3. When will you come here in Asia? (Philippines in particular - I would gladly arrange a big roasted animal for you)

Apologies if this has been answered/asked before:

If you could each only take one album from your past with you on a desert island, which one would it be?

Outside of Power Quest and music, what are your individual hobbies, interests or pastimes?

Here are a couple related questions:

Since the Blood Alliance UK tour is complete, what are you guys planning for future tours? Also, how likely is it Power Quest will be booked for ProgPower USA again?

Well, that's part 1 complete! There will be another run of UK shows November 24 - 27th and possibly September 29 - October 2nd as well.

Of course we have the 4 European shows coming up in June and then Bloodstock in August.

Regarding PPUSA, I have heard nothing suggesting we are likely to be booked again as yet.....but I live in hope of course.

The reality of the situation is, without tour support, it is very difficult for us to get further afield than the UK and Europe unfortunately