Questions for the band

Right, I'm gonna note a couple of questions down, and I hope to God one of these haven't been asked already! :mad:

1. If you had to pick a track from Blood Alliance to make a music video with, which one would it be and your reasons for this decision?

2. Does the Blood Alliance album cover link to the name of the album itself? What is it about the design that is so appealing it was chosen to be used as an album cover?

A PQ music video would be amazing! Better Days would be awesome, I can totally picture it.

Right, I'm gonna note a couple of questions down, and I hope to God one of these haven't been asked already! :mad:

1. If you had to pick a track from Blood Alliance to make a music video with, which one would it be and your reasons for this decision?

2. Does the Blood Alliance album cover link to the name of the album itself? What is it about the design that is so appealing it was chosen to be used as an album cover?

I'll answer question 2 here.

The album cover was actually specifically designed for the record based on some ideas I already had and then Felipe and myself worked hard on translating my ideas into what you now see. (I'm no artist by the way lol)

The general idea is to get across the concept of the "Blood Alliance" existing through the centuries.....which is why you see the "Master of Illusion" character with a modern cityscape background. One of the pics in the booklet reflects looking back through the portal from the otherside to see the ruins of a temple.

Got a few questions...

1. Who is the MND character?

2. What is that globe thing on the BA artwork?

I'll answer question 2 here.

The album cover was actually specifically designed for the record based on some ideas I already had and then Felipe and myself worked hard on translating my ideas into what you now see. (I'm no artist by the way lol)

The general idea is to get across the concept of the "Blood Alliance" existing through the centuries.....which is why you see the "Master of Illusion" character with a modern cityscape background. One of the pics in the booklet reflects looking back through the portal from the otherside to see the ruins of a temple.

Thanks big bro :) Makes sense to me.

No worries Nikki!

The MND character? That one is meant to be the main character from the song "Magic Never Dies". I really went all out with the artwork with that album, trying to reflect a number of the song titles in the imagery...Strike Force and Hold on to Love spring to mind in that regard especially

Thought so, just had to check:) and the ships being the Strike Force then? Think i can see what you mean about Hold on to Love in the artwork:)

Steve, were you involved in all 5 album's artwork

\m/ Strikeforce! One of the Quest's best if I may be so jubilant.

From Magic Never Dies onwards I have taken a much more active role regarding the artwork that's for sure and I guess MND and BA have been the ones where I have really had a "vision" of how I wanted it to look

What I really liked about the "Strike Force" ships was that there were initials of the band members on each one! Thought that was a nice touch

I loved the, somewhat off beat, inclusion of space ships in the artwork :) Spices up my tshirt no end. I would fully welcome and celebrate a sci-fi themed PQ release (think Galaxies Unknown meets Diamond Sky meets Star One in a Re-tardis :lol: )

I loved the, somewhat off beat, inclusion of space ships in the artwork :) Spices up my tshirt no end. I would fully welcome and celebrate a sci-fi themed PQ release (think Galaxies Unknown meets Diamond Sky meets Star One in a Re-tardis :lol: )

Quality dude...nearly choked on my coffee and cake :D

Will that Re-tardis take us back to 1880 too? I suspect the Re-Tardis shouldn't be trusted too much! lol!