Questions for Opeth!?

Saikpyro

Oct 26, 2002
In Stockholm
Visit site
Hi everyone! One of my colleagues is going to Hultsfred and is probably going to interview Opeth. She is given a free backstage pass (hate her forever ;-) but must work for it by doing interviews (nice work I would say!!). She has asked me to come up with 2 questions from me to Opeth. I’m thinking of some topics to ask but I was wondering what you would like to know from these incredible guys that you don’t know already. Post your replies here with question suggestions and maybe those will be the questions she will ask (if! the interview does happen, you really don’t know 100% but hopefully...).

Best regards from a dedicated Swedish fan :hotjump:

1) any idea for the next album? what about the two-tracks album thing? did you ever think about making a heavy album with clean vocals only?
2) after the damnation tour you guys will take some time to rest I guess...how long more or less?

i can answer those questions:

1) they are thinking of doing a black metal sounding album, maybe with 2 30 minute songs. really.

2) about a year

I want to know if Mike is still planning on doing that project with Lord K (Kenth Phillipson from The Project Hate), Jorgen Sandstrom (guy from TPH and Entombed), and that guy from Candlemass (can't remember his name at the moment). If so, when he'll have some time to actually do it?