Your questions for Peter!

ingi_bingi

New Metal Member
Dec 2, 2006
Hey metalheads! :kickass:
I have the chance to interview Peter tomorrow before Opeth´s gig in Cologne and want to give you the opportunity to write down some questions for Peter you always wanted to have answers for. I´ll post the answers as soon as I have done the transcript of the interview.
In my eyes this is a nice possibility to combine my more general questions for Peter with your die-hard-insiders questions.
You have about 20 hours left to post your questions before I´ll finish preperations for the interview and leave for Cologne.

How much of a contibution does he have in song writing...!!!
Is he impressed by any current metal bands
What was his inspiration to pick up the guitar

.....im sure ppl will heva more creative ones for him....but thats all i can think right now...hahah......thanx for the aoppertunity duder...!!!..Keep rockin..!!!....PEAC EOUT

.....im sure ppl will heva more creative ones for him....but thats all i can think right now...hahah......thanx for the aoppertunity duder...!!!..Keep rockin..!!!....PEAC EOUT

here's some REAL questions

how much guitar did he play on isolation years and hours of wealth?

does he see himself writing or at least co-writing a song for opeth in the future? (and i don't mean contributing ideas at rehearsal after mike already wrote all the riffs)

Salut! Eu sunt din Oradea! ;)

hey, there are some cool questions here! Keep them coming, I wrote them all down and have to probably pick the best ones tomorrow.
Thanks for your contributions! :worship: :worship:
talk to you tomorrow again

Please ask him if Opeth are planning to write a borderline black metal album with an occult concept.

In all seriousness, ask him if he still talks to Martin Lopez and if so, how is Lopez doing.

actually waz has some pretty great questions:

id love to see the answers for those questions