SONG SURVIVOR: When Dream and Day Unite

hhhhhhhhhh???????????????????????????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, my choices were Status Seeker, Light Fuse and Get Away and Those Who Help to Set the Sun. Don't actually hate any of those though. I also really do not understand how anybody could vote for A Fortune in Lies. That is a monster opener.

Also, my choices were Status Seeker, Light Fuse and Get Away and Those Who Help to Set the Sun. Don't actually hate any of those though. I also really do not understand how anybody could vote for A Fortune in Lies. That is a monster opener.

I don't actually hate any track on this album tbh. I just think the flow of that track is kind of awkward for whatever reason.

Just finishing a relisten. Status Seeker aside, which kinda sucks, a little harder than I thought it'd be. Going with Light Fuse and Get Away for second pick, like the instrumental bridge a lot but the rest is eh, and The Ones Who Help to Set the Sun for the third.

The forum has been fucky for me lately and doesn't seem to do anything correctly that doesn't go through some traditional html link, so when I try to add new poll options it adds these gaps that I can't enter data into. It might be that I have an outdated version of Flash or just need to reinstall Firefox or something, but I can't be fucked when this is the only forum it happens on, so I just installed Chrome quickly to do the next poll. After it ends for this album I'll probably not continue doing these.