Look under the term GREEK

:lol: :lol: oh my god i cant believe how turkey and greece are always so mixed up with each other.the slang for anal sex in reece is called "Ottoman",than mean "turkish".I dont know any greek history mentioning that the greeks preffered that way with women,CEPT the term is reffering to ancient greek gayness :lol:

the_good_son141 said:
nice observation sofia about ottomaniko.really all clues show that ancient greek were a bit open-minded. :)
Makes me remember a sex-quiz; "What was the most common variant of Sex in ancient Greece?" - one alternative was "Rubbing the dick between the thighs of young boys! :tickled:

I guess the young ones certainly got the "ton poulo" :OMG:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
Henrik :ill: :ill: :lol: :lol: they actually did get the "poulo".Fucken ancient idiots:(

@good Son :lol:
Nowadays both the boys AND the blondes gets it!

Not easy to be alive and in Greece I reckon!

In the ancient Greek world, an older man, an erastes would take an eromanos, an adolescent boy as a student. The relationship envisaged by his parents involved the man teaching hunting, warfare, and adult male customs to the boy. An integral part of this relationship was anal or intercrural intercourse, with the teacher being the active partner and the student playing the passive role. The rationale of this was two-fold. First, in classical Greek culture, semen was believed to contain important spiritual, masculine qualities that would be passed on to the student during intercourse. Second, male dominance was a part of nature, and must be expressed in every aspect of the male-female relationship. In the erastes - eromanos relationship, the student was inculcated with skills in domination.