Look What I Found! Shit Fire!

EY>>>IT was sent to me. It says at teh bottom "the guest book".....SO, im taking it that its from the official nevermore page. I have not looked yet. SOemone spent some time though, to ditch out the guys.

TRAPPED>>>Im gonna go check later, and see if the intries have dates. In teh guest book that is.

looks like it IS on the GB
Sunday 09/15/2002 3:50:34am
Name: THE REAL DEAL
E-Mail:
Homepage Title:
Homepage URL:
Referred By: Search Engine
Comments: HEY I KNOW YOU WOULD'NT BE ON THIS SITE IF YOU DID'NT LIKE NEVERMORE,SO HERES SOME TRUTH ABOUT THE BAND IN IT'S CURRENT LINE UP.VAN WILLIAMS THE DRUMMER CHEATS ON HIS WIFE DORY EVERY TIME THEY TOUR.HE HAS A STRANGE FIXXATION WITH DOCUMENTING HIS EXTRA MARITAL FOLLIES.THEY ARE ALL ALCOHOLICS AND DRUG ABUSERS ESP.ACID,COCAINE,XTASY,OF COURSE POT.JEFF IS THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE IN THE BAND,HE'LL ACT LIKE HE'S YOUR BUDDY AND USE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.HE CANNOT FOR ONE MINUTE EVEN ACT LIKE A REAL PERSON.OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT HE LIVES WITH THIS WOMAN NAMED DESIREE WHO HAS SUPPORTED HIM FOR YEARS.HE PERSONALLY TOLD ME THAT HE'S JUST USING HER FOR A SECURE PLACE TO LIVE.REALLY YOU SHOULD SEE HOW PHONY HE IS AROUND HER,IT'S PATHETIC.HEY HAVE YOU EVER SEEN JEFF WEARING SHORTS?HE DOS'ENT BECAUSE HIS LEGS AND THE REST OF HIM IS SO FUCKING SKINNY HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIS SELF IMAGE,IS TO EMBARRASSED TO SHOW THE REAL HIM.HE ACTUALLY IS A TOTAL WIMP,I SAW HIM ALMOST GET HIS ASS STOMPTED BY THIS BIG MOTHERFUCKER.JEFF LOOKED HILLARIOUS DANGLING THERE WHILE THIS GUY PICKED HIM UP OFF HIS FEET.FLALING AROUND NOT EVEN KNOWING HOW TO FIGHT,SHIT HE HAS A SISTER WHO PROBABLY KICKED HIS ASS ALOT WHEN HE WAS A YOUNG PUNK.AS FOR WARREL AND JIM,THEY HAVE ALWAYS LIVED TOGETHER AND I THINK SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE MARRIED.REGARDLESS THEY ACT TOUGH BUT ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING WIMPS!SO GO AHEAD A GET THERE ALBUMS SUPPORT "FALSE PRIDE"THAT THEY HAVE.AND LET THEM CONTINUE TO MAKE MUSIC THAT REALLY,WILL NEVER MAKE THEM ANYTHING MORE THAN A 80'S HAIR BAND.

heh, I post at a few boards where some people HATE Nevermore for some reason. :lol: Some of them post like that, too. (All caps, poor grammar, etc...) I do believe the drinking & drugs. Warrel was so drunk on the tour w/ Arch Enemy that he often pissed off the rest of the band to the point where they would leave the stage. I've got a picture of Warrel w/ Jeff's guitar, after Jeff stormed off the stage when Warrel jumped on his back during a solo. :lol: Van left the stage that night too after Warrel knocked over part of his drumset. :rolleyes: This was a few nights after Jim fucked up his finger in a bus door. I thought the tour manager was going to have a coronary when Warrel stagedived. :lol: As far as Van & Jeff & their personal relationships go, who gives a fuck. And, as for "acting tough"... Huh? :lol:

Nevermore...

check out this shit! (on the guestbook)

To the Web mistress: The current Nevermore board is one of the most sordid I've even seen. The older one kicked ass. It was mainly used by Nevemore fans and most topics had something to do with metal. What garbage do we have now ?... I consider you personally responsible for all this.

I don't care about him insulting the forum, but how is it Wendy's fault? What an asshole.

Originally posted by Nevermore26
heh, I post at a few boards where some people HATE Nevermore for some reason. :lol: Some of them post like that, too. (All caps, poor grammar, etc...) I do believe the drinking & drugs. Warrel was so drunk on the tour w/ Arch Enemy that he often pissed off the rest of the band to the point where they would leave the stage. I've got a picture of Warrel w/ Jeff's guitar, after Jeff stormed off the stage when Warrel jumped on his back during a solo. :lol: Van left the stage that night too after Warrel knocked over part of his drumset. :rolleyes: This was a few nights after Jim fucked up his finger in a bus door. I thought the tour manager was going to have a coronary when Warrel stagedived. :lol: As far as Van & Jeff & their personal relationships go, who gives a fuck. And, as for "acting tough"... Huh? :lol:

Nevermore...

ha ha, yeah, that pic is funny as hell...

Well, somebody got hysterical for some strange reason. Funny how much effort it took to write those "menopause" comments.

Originally posted by Nevermore26

Nevermore...

I ahev a VHS of one of the HURT THUMB shows. Yeah, WD pretty much pissed them all OFF. JS got really mad, almost liek a baby. Van got pissed, took a few hits of a JOINT from a guy on the floor, and then got WD back. Jeff walked off stage. WD drank whisky the whole time, ppl were giving it to him. Van was drinking whiskey, Jeff was drinking beer. Its still one of my fav VHS's of the guys though. Goes to show, they can smach their thumb, drink loads, smoke pot, get mad, and still put on a show.

Pat was the only one who acted like a professional the whole time. He tried to keep the song going when Jeff left the stage. As i said, it was still a great show. The fans on the floor, they had a great time interacting with the band.

Tsk, Tsk. Now Ledmag, how can you take credit for something I drew people's attention too back in September? The 19th to be exact, in the thread: Has anyone other than Metallady..
I'm not flaming you. And I'm really glad this thread is getting such a good response. I had hoped for the same. It's such a shame that someone would do that to the guestbook.

love

Pat who? :lol: Did you mean Tim Calvert? And, it wasn't Jim's thumb, it was his left index finger. He was calling himself, "The Three Fingers Of Doom." :rolleyes: Yes, WD was pissing everyone off, especially that poor tour manager. :( :lol:

Nevermore...

NEVERMORE26>>>YEah, so i made a mistake hahahha. His big bandage. I haevnt watced it in a while. BUt none the less, thats the stuff that happend. The show im talking about was in MADISON COUNTY KY. DNB tour. ZANEX was there. He can fill you in on the stuff, verify it if you will.

EY>>>Im still planning on sending TROY the tape. He hasnt sent the other one back yet. I haev to haev one to check out when the mood hits. The show im talking about is the 3 show VHS i was telling you of back when.

MAMA>>Im not taking credit for anything....really. I never saw your thread. Oh well.