Look What I Found! Shit Fire!

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
I did not write this piece. I just FOUND it. SHit man, someone DOES NOT LIKE THE BAND.

HEY I KNOW YOU WOULD'NT BE ON THIS SITE IF YOU DID'NT LIKE
NEVERMORE,SO
> HERES SOME TRUTH ABOUT THE BAND IN IT'S CURRENT LINE UP.VAN WILLIAMS
THE
> DRUMMER CHEATS ON HIS WIFE DORY EVERY TIME THEY TOUR.HE HAS A STRANGE
> FIXXATION WITH DOCUMENTING HIS EXTRA MARITAL FOLLIES.THEY ARE ALL
> ALCOHOLICS AND DRUG ABUSERS ESP.ACID,COCAINE,XTASY,OF COURSE POT.JEFF
IS
> THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE IN THE BAND,HE'LL ACT LIKE HE'S YOUR BUDDY AND
USE YOU
> FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.HE CANNOT FOR ONE MINUTE EVEN ACT LIKE A REAL
> PERSON.OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT HE LIVES WITH THIS WOMAN NAMED DESIREE
WHO
> HAS SUPPORTED HIM FOR YEARS.HE PERSONALLY TOLD ME THAT HE'S JUST
USING HER
> FOR A SECURE PLACE TO LIVE.REALLY YOU SHOULD SEE HOW PHONY HE IS
AROUND
> HER,IT'S PATHETIC.HEY HAVE YOU EVER SEEN JEFF WEARING SHORTS?HE
DOS'ENT
> BECAUSE HIS LEGS AND THE REST OF HIM IS SO FUCKING SKINNY HE HAS A
PROBLEM
> WITH HIS SELF IMAGE,IS TO EMBARRASSED TO SHOW THE REAL HIM.HE
ACTUALLY IS
> A TOTAL WIMP,I SAW HIM ALMOST GET HIS ASS STOMPTED BY THIS BIG
> MOTHERFUCKER.JEFF LOOKED HILLARIOUS DANGLING THERE WHILE THIS GUY
PICKED
> HIM UP OFF HIS FEET.FLALING AROUND NOT EVEN KNOWING HOW TO FIGHT,SHIT
HE
> HAS A SISTER WHO PROBABLY KICKED HIS ASS ALOT WHEN HE WAS A YOUNG
PUNK.AS
> FOR WARREL AND JIM,THEY HAVE ALWAYS LIVED TOGETHER AND I THINK
SOMEONE
> TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE MARRIED.REGARDLESS THEY ACT TOUGH BUT ARE ALL
A
> BUNCH OF FUCKING WIMPS!SO GO AHEAD A GET THERE ALBUMS SUPPORT "FALSE
> PRIDE"THAT THEY HAVE.AND LET THEM CONTINUE TO MAKE MUSIC THAT
REALLY,WILL
> NEVER MAKE THEM ANYTHING MORE THAN A 80'S HAIR BAND.
>
> on the guestbook
>
>

I know. SOme one is PISSED.

I have not checked yet, (this was SENT to me in my email) but i think its from the GUEST BOOK at the NEVERPAGE.

Teh womanizing, that sounds about right. BUt hey, who knows. I really dont care if they are mass murderers, THEY KICK METAL ASS, thats all that really matters.

BUt i must say, i was thrown back with this, thats why i posted it.

ya, i know what ya mean... either way, the music rules, helps me out alot.. plus they're my favorite band... i couldnt care if they were gay, killed people, or yelled "YOU FUCKERS SUCK!" at every show... ill still support em

Yeah, my fav metal band by far.

I stuck in BLS 1st one last night.....hahahah...Im on a kick it seems.

SPEEDBALL from the new one, and the one like that (cant rememebr the name) on the 1st one, shit man, his fingers fly. I can sort of get that type of shit going, but not as good he does.

the one off the first one (Sonic Brew i believe) is called T.A.Z hehehe stands for The Alcohol Zone.... on AFBL+5, A.N.D.R.O.T.A.Z is on it, he explained it was T.A.Z spiced up with masculinity or some weird shit like that :lol: i cant wait for the next BLS album, he said half is gonna be heavy, half is gonna be BoS-esque

Yeah, sonic brew is the name of the cd.....I take your word for it with the song being called TAZ. Its awsome.

I hate to say it, but BoS is my least fav. I prefer his OTHER acoustic style. like in plus 5, and the extra cd on P&G. But i will still buy the newie when it hits the stores.

I have some orders at teh store for around a month or so, i need to go there this weekend and pick them up. Night fall by candlemass, and DEATH PENALTY by Witchfinder General. I have the WFG already, but its on CDR.

[nevermore]>>No flame here, but do you KNOW for sure, or are just not accepting it? No flame, as i said, if you haev some info on how you know its TRUE, please inform us.

hahaha, well, the cd's i ahev by them, are a bit under on the SOUND. When the cd changes, the next one is real loud. BUt yeah, get the cd's man.

They wont get cut out any time soon. I dont think.

I have been told to get he CANDLE MASS cd's online, cheaper. BUt you can import them from france. around 20 bucks each.

The sanctuary, i just replaced into the mirror black a few months ago. I sent rebirth the sleeve and the booklet hahahha, so he could stick them in his cdr. The sleeve from the scratched old one that is. hahhaha

I can get the Sanctuarys for around 9 dollars each.

*shrug*

What does it matter? I like the band for their music, not their lifestyle, it's none of mine, nor anyone ELSES business.

HEY I KNOW YOU WOULD'NT BE ON THIS SITE IF YOU DID'NT LIKE
NEVERMORE,SO
> HERES SOME TRUTH ABOUT THE BAND IN IT'S CURRENT LINE UP.VAN WILLIAMS
THE
> DRUMMER CHEATS ON HIS WIFE DORY EVERY TIME THEY TOUR.HE HAS A STRANGE
> FIXXATION WITH DOCUMENTING HIS EXTRA MARITAL FOLLIES.

Why the fuck is that even relevant? Does that make him a bad drummer hey? Fuck no, its' none of mine, NOR your freaking business WHAT he does on tour.

THEY ARE ALL
> ALCOHOLICS AND DRUG ABUSERS ESP.ACID,COCAINE,XTASY,OF COURSE POT.

Gee, that's a new one... A band that drinks and has a few drugs on the side *GASP*

JEFF
IS
> THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE IN THE BAND,HE'LL ACT LIKE HE'S YOUR BUDDY AND
USE YOU
> FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.HE CANNOT FOR ONE MINUTE EVEN ACT LIKE A REAL
> PERSON.OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT HE LIVES WITH THIS WOMAN NAMED DESIREE
WHO
> HAS SUPPORTED HIM FOR YEARS.HE PERSONALLY TOLD ME THAT HE'S JUST
USING HER
> FOR A SECURE PLACE TO LIVE.REALLY YOU SHOULD SEE HOW PHONY HE IS
AROUND
> HER,IT'S PATHETIC.

So basically, what youre saying is, you're jealous that Jeff can play the guitar the way he does, you're jealous that he can actually GET a woman, and you're jealous that there's a forum and guestbook dedicated to his band...? Me thinks that someone is a worthless loser that can do nothing positive for his own life, instead you can only try and bring others down. With that attitude, you're obviously not a metalhead, and have no respect for what goes on in the metal scene, and hence your opinion is invalid, and you are a worthless excuse for a dick.

HEY HAVE YOU EVER SEEN JEFF WEARING SHORTS?HE
DOS'ENT
> BECAUSE HIS LEGS AND THE REST OF HIM IS SO FUCKING SKINNY HE HAS A
PROBLEM
> WITH HIS SELF IMAGE,IS TO EMBARRASSED TO SHOW THE REAL HIM.HE
ACTUALLY IS
> A TOTAL WIMP,I SAW HIM ALMOST GET HIS ASS STOMPTED BY THIS BIG
> MOTHERFUCKER.JEFF LOOKED HILLARIOUS DANGLING THERE WHILE THIS GUY
PICKED
> HIM UP OFF HIS FEET.FLALING AROUND NOT EVEN KNOWING HOW TO FIGHT,SHIT
HE
> HAS A SISTER WHO PROBABLY KICKED HIS ASS ALOT WHEN HE WAS A YOUNG
PUNK.

Hey, at least he's not hiding behind a fake name and a computer screen, it doesn't do much for your credibility dumbass.

> FOR WARREL AND JIM,THEY HAVE ALWAYS LIVED TOGETHER AND I THINK
SOMEONE
> TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE MARRIED.REGARDLESS THEY ACT TOUGH BUT ARE ALL
A
> BUNCH OF FUCKING WIMPS!SO GO AHEAD A GET THERE ALBUMS SUPPORT "FALSE
> PRIDE"THAT THEY HAVE.AND LET THEM CONTINUE TO MAKE MUSIC THAT
REALLY,WILL
> NEVER MAKE THEM ANYTHING MORE THAN A 80'S HAIR BAND.

ha ha... "Nothing more than an 80's hair band" :lol: You may have a personal/sexual vendetta against the boys of Nevermore, but calling them "Nothing more than an 80's hair band" is just gay. So you deny that 42147 and Next in Line are some of the heaviest fucking songs ever? That jeff absolutely shreds his ass of in basically every solo from the S/T to even the not so great Dead Heart? You've obviously got no idea. You may not personally like them, but to insult their talent as a band, and their skill as musicians, just reaks of ass. Yeah, you heard me, REAKS OF ASS.

Why don't you take all of this pent up nervous energy that you are expending, and instead of trying in vain to tarnish their names, why don't you actually make something of your life instead of sitting behind a computer screen picking at other people's acheivements?

this guy is some sort of retard.
1. how does he know this?
2. if he got some "inside scoop", whos to say his source is reliable
3. who are we to even blelieve this guy? i don't
4. and if its true, i couldn't care less.

i like nevermore for their music. if they're scumbags then thats fine, and i have had no evidence of it especially through the MANY sories i've heard of them from ppmeeting talking or hanging with them whether it be a minute of an hour.

but seriously folks, who cares?

and

GET A LIFE LOSER!