Looking for a amature mastering service for my mixes

Mjespo125

Jan 3, 2010
Hey guys, I didn't know where to post this; but I have a couple of mixes of songs that I've been working on that some friends wrote for my mixing practice and would like to have them mastered. I'm not looking to get these tracks professionally mastered because it wouldn't be worth the money, I'm still learning a lot and don't want my lack of mastering knowledge to destroy the mixes.. and am also curious to see how my mixes will sound with the help of a set of fresh, and probably more experienced ears.
This would be a paid job and I have 3 tracks that I want mastered. The first track is kind of a attack attack spoof (about 3 minutes), and the other two tracks would be sent merged into one and are a weird techy? hardcore combo (about 5 minutes total). I'm still working on the mixes and finishing up some extras in the tracks and I was just looking to see if anyone was interested, and whether I should send stems or a composite, peak level, ect, I will upload the tracks once I have arrived at a final mix

Thanks