looking for a certain Not Man picture

Anthrax Dude

New Metal Member
Aug 4, 2006
Hi all,
A few years back on the Anthrax website there was a picture of the not mans face in a sun picture.The picture was pretty fuckin sweet, and i am looking for it to get tattooed.If anyone could help it would be awesome.

Anthrax Dude said:
Hi all,
A few years back on the Anthrax website there was a picture of the not mans face in a sun picture.The picture was pretty fuckin sweet, and i am looking for it to get tattooed.If anyone could help it would be awesome.

Hope this helps. I have the sun with my initial in it.

Ant_notmanSun.jpg

When Anthrax made they're last tour with Bush in the beginning of 2005 (brasilian tour i'm think), they release a shirt with a tribal not-man face.
I'm looking for a good quality of this picture for a tatoo. Someone know were i can find this??

FUCKIN AWESOME !!!!!! Thanks 442. I have been looking for that for a while now.I am really considering getting it on my back.I told my tattoo guy and he said it will cost around 1000 -1200 dollars depending on how many sessions it will take.My second choice is on my left calf, but i was also thinking of getting the anthrax pentagram with Scott Ian cartoon pic of him playing his camo guitar in the middle of the gram. Thanks again. I really appreciate it.:headbang: