looking for a keyboard

fredson

keys & Guitars R my life
May 10, 2007
in the world's asshole!
hi guys! I'm looking for a keyboard, and i don't know which one i may buy: Korg X3 Or Yamaha Sy35.
I am a beginner at keys and i'd like to play my favourites COB's song on keys

Thanx to answer me rapidly!!!
Fredson

Believe me.. you won't be playin CoB any time soon if you're a beginner.. I've been playin 10+ years and I still have trouble.. But if you're looking to start out and learn rapidly.. You probably shouldn't start out with a synthesizer. i started out with a Yamaha, one of the DGX series.. and worked my way up to a Triton now.. Once you learn how to play better, you'll realize you want to play way more than just CoB.. I would start out with a cheaper Yamaha, or possibly a Roland. There are no cheap/good Korgs.. and normally you won't need everything it has to offer, anyway. Good luck!

Believe me.. you won't be playin CoB any time soon if you're a beginner.. I've been playin 10+ years and I still have trouble.. But if you're looking to start out and learn rapidly.. You probably shouldn't start out with a synthesizer. i started out with a Yamaha, one of the DGX series.. and worked my way up to a Triton now.. Once you learn how to play better, you'll realize you want to play way more than just CoB.. I would start out with a cheaper Yamaha, or possibly a Roland. There are no cheap/good Korgs.. and normally you won't need everything it has to offer, anyway. Good luck!

CoB on keys is pretty simple, other than the solos. I rarley play piano/keys, I've only started really playing in september, and most melodies are pretty simple.

CoB on keys is pretty simple, other than the solos. I rarley play piano/keys, I've only started really playing in september, and most melodies are pretty simple.

+1

and with a little finger dexterity the solos aren't even all that difficult.

erm.....10 years and you cant play cob?

hi guys! I'm looking for a keyboard, and i don't know which one i may buy: Korg X3 Or Yamaha Sy35.
I am a beginner at keys and i'd like to play my favourites COB's song on keys

Thanx to answer me rapidly!!!
Fredson

I suggest you buy Roland Juno-D, if you're gonna start serious. 600€. I decided last autumn I needed to switch my fucking Casio home keyboard into something cooler. I thought about Roland SH-201 (perfect if you're a computer music freak, which I'm not) but it was only 4 oct and maybe had a too complex (large) space for real time tuning as I wanted to have a keyboard that I could carry with me. Then I thought about Korg X-50 for a long time and was set to buy it. Then I realized the keys themselves were made of fucking SHIT plastic. I tried out the Juno-D (I remember people had said good things about it) and totally fell in love with the keys. Much harder. The machine in entirity is just damn sexy. It's pretty much identical to Korg X-50 in terms of properties, same size same weight all the same buttons and possibilities and profile but it feels much better and is stronger and looks cooler and is 1/3 cheaper which is also a good merit for it on the market. The sounds are maybe 9/10, especially a few trance sounds totally rock. Take my advice. I could post a pic of my set this evening.. I don't really give a fuck what keyboard you use, this is just something I would've wanted someone tell me when I was in that situation..

Bet you want this? :p

58837657.jpg

Well you can't have it :p

I am also looking to get into keyboard (I already play guitar, and i was wonderin if anyone had any advice on how to teach myself, and any decently cheap keyboard suggestions that would work? thanks