Looking for a place with cheap C.O.B apparel

zycon

New Metal Member
Nov 22, 2006
I looked on there hate crew merchandise site and that is a little expensive for my liking and at the moment I have little money. Anyone know of some good sites to find cheap COB merchandise, besides ebay? Thanks in advance. :kickass:

Expensive? Sorry but the shirts on there are fucking cheap. My advice: save money.

EBAY MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU USE IT?

I buy all my band shirts from ebay, much much cheaper. SHirts that usually cost 40 dollars I get for 8-18 dollars. No lie.

Expensive? Sorry but the shirts on there are fucking cheap. My advice: save money.

Fuck off, you said you're not a rich kid... pffft. Know I know you are. That site is a fucking rip off, everything there is so expensive...

WTF? shirts on the hateware site aren't expensive at all.
I buy band shirt for £15 normally, but the ones on the hateware site come up to about £10 - £12...well, thats what I paid the last time I bought a t-shirt from that site.

EBAY MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU USE IT?

I buy all my band shirts from ebay, much much cheaper. SHirts that usually cost 40 dollars I get for 8-18 dollars. No lie.

$40?? WTF, thats just a fuckin rip off, they don't cost that much here.
$40 is about £20, and the most expensive band shirt I've seen was about £18...which still isn't very expensive lol.

WTF? shirts on the hateware site aren't expensive at all.
I buy band shirt for £15 normally, but the ones on the hateware site come up to about £10 - £12...well, thats what I paid the last time I bought a t-shirt from that site.

What he said.

Don't be a faggot Joe, my family is far from wealthy. I don't know what the exchange rate is for you guys, but for englanders, Hate Wear is seriously cheap.

19.90 EUR = 28.3668 CAD

19.90 EUR = 26.9922 USD

19.90 EUR = 13.4625 GBP

Fine, it's more expensive for you. But still, don't be a twat.

It's not $40....If you read my post...You know, the one just up there ^

Well I searched on thecatacombs.com and found them to be the cheapest there, $20 US is fair. And I dont need to pay a rediculous shipping fee for overseas so wewt! Why arent I in Finland...

Not so cheap but not expensive. T-shirt, 20€, costs about as much as if you buy a t-shirt from shop. For me, Bodom shirt 19.90, is fucking cheap.

20€ is here the usual price for a Band-Shirt.. maybe 25€ but 40$ *lol* , that would be fucking expensive for one shirt