Looking for a Roomie

So I've had a rash of bad luck with roommates not being able to hit ProgPower this year.

I'm looking to see if anyone has a room I can crash in. I'm willing to pay my fair share of course. Even if you can only spare a night, I'd be more than happy to change rooms if needed.

Or if anyone is looking for a roommate, let me know. I found a cheap hotel about a mile from the venue we can share.

thanks!

-Metal

I'm looking for something as well. My current plan is to get someplace really cheap (think Motel 6) outside the city, and drive back and forth.

Metalrose, we might have extra room -- it will depend on the geography of the 1-BR suite I get this year at the Artmore. You'll want to bring Ripper's t-shirt with you, though. :heh: (I think it's an Amon Amarth shirt you somehow ended up with.....)

I'm not going to make an assumptions, but if you think I'll eventually end up there anyway, I'm cool with that.

And yeah, I have Rippers Amon Amarth shirt in my suit case. Still in the envolope that I had addressed to be mailed. Hope he doesn't hate me too bad for not mailing it!

Give me a call this week Paul. PM me if you don't have my number!

-Metal