Looking for a small project studio in Wales!

smy1

Apr 8, 2006
Hamburg, Germany
www.faderhead.com
Hi guys!

I just started a project with a girl from Wales and I am looking for local (project/bedroom) studios to book time to record vocals.

This is a girl with no previous studio experience and the music is electro/dance.

Anyone here who may be able to help me out?

That's the lady, btw:

hannah_04_mangahair.jpg

I live about 10 minutes from wales, unfortunately I only have a single bed in my room/project studio :lol: . Where's she from, Cardiff? In all seriousness, could be a possibility I guess if it is the right area of Wales.

digitaldeath: I am looking for good rates obviously. For 300-400 Euros I can buy some Presonus Preamp and a Rode NT1a mic and have her record on her own with me producing/directing via Skype. So I am kinda looking for someone who's local, has some basic equipment and wants to make a few bucks on the side. This is electro after all, so it will be Autotuned, etc. - no Neumann mics/Neve pres needed :D

egan: cause it may motivate the otherwise lazy sneap forum lurker with a studio in Wales to say "uh, maybe that would be a welcome change to the fat metal dudes I usually record" :)

Öwen: cause I guess it seems to be shaved very thinly and the photo has been given a blueish tint.

SocialNumb:

hannah_01_heartglasses.jpg

hannah_02_polkadotdress.jpg

hannah_03_pouting.jpg

kev: Brecon, Wales. It's a tiny-ass village really ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brecon

Ah yes, i know it dude. It's very remote out there indeed! From the beacons to my place is 2hrs on the train thanks to the remoteness, altho actually not that far (just hampered by the remoteness factor!). The upside is that the train station is literally 50 seconds from my house.

Are you in Wales at the moment, or just mixing the project? lol