Recording Studio in Worcestershire, UK - Looking for engineer

onetruth

Apr 21, 2006
Worcester, UK
www.myspace.com
I run a small, no-frills recording studio in Worcestershire, UK and have just finished recording/mixing/mastering my first commercial release for a UK based label. I'm hoping to get repeat work from the label and would love for someone else to come on-board with me to share ideas, workload....and of course, profit!

I'm a self taught engineer, learning from previous experience recording in other studio's with my previous bands and also from forums like this on the internet. My hope is to find someone with some decent recording experience, living near the Worcestershire area, but with no access to studio facilities. To work in partnership, bouncing ideas off each other, making the recording process more efficient etc, is what I'm looking to achieve as this will give bands a better quality end product.

Drop me a PM if you are someone living close to Worcestershire, with previous recording experience but currently no access to recording facilities and is someone who is looking to take their skills to a small, commercial studio with a relaxed environment.

Cheers
Jim