looking for a website for drum tabs

You're Ugly

Vader
Oct 29, 2005
San Francisco
it's so stupid that the MPA is forcing great tab websites to shut down... but anyway, does anyone know of a website that still has drum tabs? i am just picking up the drums now, and i am having great trouble finding a working website. (i looked on google, yahoo, and ask jeeves). all help is appreciated thank you!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
learn
by
ear.

Trust me, you just need a little bit of practice to get the basics, then it's plain ridiculous :lol:

Oh yeah? Is that what you think? Try playing Meshuggah with a little bit of practice. Now THAT is what drumming is all about.

honestly, there's no better way. Since you have about 4 basic types of sound (snare, bass, cymbals - which subdivide in crash, effect, hihat and conduction - and toms), and drums isn't the kind of instrument you play the EXACT SAME THING all the time, it's pretty easy to get things by ear. Then you just have to practice them.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
honestly, there's no better way. Since you have about 4 basic types of sound (snare, bass, cymbals - which subdivide in crash, effect, hihat and conduction - and toms), and drums isn't the kind of instrument you play the EXACT SAME THING all the time, it's pretty easy to get things by ear. Then you just have to practice them.

Darkthrone!