"Rain" guitar tabs

I'm sure Pauls voice would work well with some of Ayreons music ;)...Arjens an open minded guy im sure he'd be interested.

Jonas uses harsh vocals in a tiny section near the end of the new ayreon album if I remember correctly. I really don't like ayreon at all but Jonas's vocals are heavenly to me.

Someone send one of ND's albums over to Arjen Lucassen and see if he'd be interested in tapping Paul for an Ayreon album. :)

Maybe Anneke van Giersbergen(Aqua de Annique) can help, she's on the last Ayreon as well.
01011001 is great,as always. Jorn Lande sounds just like Phill Lynott.

I keep trying to listen to it, but I get bored listening to it. I love the artists on the album, it just doesn't keep me interested.

I could absolutely see Paul on an Ayreon album. Didn't Akerfeldt growl on parts of The Human Equation?

I could absolutely see Paul on an Ayreon album. Didn't Akerfeldt growl on parts of The Human Equation?

Yes he did. Back in 2004 i was discovering non-commercial Metal and it was through the Ayreon album that i started listening to Opeth, Dead Soul Tribe and Saviour Machine.

I was dissapointed, too, but I think that was because my expectations were too high.

It's a cool album. I think the concept is too OTT to take that seriously or get into. The Human Equation had a more accessible story, and it was just much better in general.