Merch

stefan86

invariably off-topic
Feb 19, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.deathdoom.com
Hey ND guys, didn't you used to have some t-shirts and stuff in your "shop" section along with the cds or is memory lacking? I was thinking of buying TNR along with a couple of tees. Anyway sorry if I'm just plain stupid here

Hey ND guys, didn't you used to have some t-shirts and stuff in your "shop" section along with the cds or is memory lacking? I was thinking of buying TNR along with a couple of tees. Anyway sorry if I'm just plain stupid here

Hey Stefan, your memory is fine we did have shirts for sale. We ran out of them a little while ago, that's why they aren't on the website anymore. We plan on making some more, I'm just not sure when. We will post a thread on here once we have them back in stock.

Hey Stefan, your memory is fine we did have shirts for sale. We ran out of them a little while ago, that's why they aren't on the website anymore. We plan on making some more, I'm just not sure when. We will post a thread on here once we have them back in stock.

Thanks! Guess I'll hang on for a bit and order it all in one buy. Will you print the old tees like the one for TPHD too? It's mostly that one I'm looking for unless there will be some smashing TNR stuff too

Can't say for sure but I don't think we're going to be printing any more TPHD album cover shirts. Those are currently being made by PlasticHead over in Europe and can be ordered from them. New merch will most likely feature TNR based artwork and designs.

M'kay, might have to change my plans then and order the shirt and buy TNR at the record store :) How are things going with tours and such? After seeing the YouTube vids I need you guys to hit Sweden even more than before

Wasnt really plastic per se....it wound up being more like an old Iron-on type of shirt. It wasn't something the band ourselves made, so don't blame us lol Yeah I guess it would be a collectors item now since very few were made and sold.

hah, weird shirt. it's prolly gonna get worth a bit of cash one day. I found a site with the other logo pale haunt t-shirt and a bunch of other good stuff so I'm ordering from there and buying TNR in the record store