Evergrey Shop

Hi,
I've ordered it in January/02!
It took a month...

A reasonable time for Brazil...

I think it'll be delivered there (Canada) soon...

Wow ! I have ordered it November 24th... Canada is ''closer'' from Sweden than Brazil ! :erk:

I just think that they are waiting to have a bunch to send and don't send them one by one... Come on Quebec fans, order t-shirts !! :)

Hi guys!
Don`t worry about your merch, they`re just delayed.Jonas sent me a mail this morning to inform me they really have a problem with server(that`s why some of you didn`t receive answer to your mails), and some items are out of stock.I`ve ordered my shirts november 2008, but didn`t arrive yet(live in east Europe).So, we have to be patient...

Hi guys!
Don`t worry about your merch, they`re just delayed.Jonas sent me a mail this morning to inform me they really have a problem with server(that`s why some of you didn`t receive answer to your mails), and some items are out of stock.I`ve ordered my shirts november 2008, but didn`t arrive yet(live in east Europe).So, we have to be patient...

I think that it would be of great value to fans who have ordered merch to update their homepage with this information. I think that far from all fans are visiting this forum and reading all threads.

Personally I will buy another shirt at the London gig :D

Hi guys!

Thanks for the information ! I am from Quebec and ordered t-shirts also in November.. A couple of weeks ago, I sent a e-mail to Jonas and Rikard, should I send another one ? They have a problem with the server... does that mean that they didn't get my order ? They took the money off my credit card so they must have got the order ? Should I send another message.. ? :erk:

I think that it would be of great value to fans who have ordered merch to update their homepage with this information. I think that far from all fans are visiting this forum and reading all threads.

Personally I will buy another shirt at the London gig :D

I agree with you, they should let us know ! I paid for these shirts and don't know what is going on about them... The threads come from us, it would be reassuring to hear from them about what it going on ! :cry:

Although I've received my t-shirt, I know what u guys are felling...

Insecurity!
Agree that they should state something about this delay!

Definitively something must be happening with the band, coz, so far, we don't see any focus of Evergrey members here, in the web or even the blog, where they use to post some new...

Insecurity!

Definitively something must be happening with the band, coz, so far, we don't see any focus of Evergrey members here, in the web or even the blog, where they use to post some new...

I know.... and it has officially been 3 months this week since I ordered them... Do you know if Paypal can do something about this ??

I want my t-shirts !!!! :worship:erk:

Insecurity!

After reading Tom's message about the Atlanta show, I wrote him a email at his personal address about my order of November 26th !!!! I can't wait to get those t-shirts.... it seems so unreal that one day I will get them.. Any other in my position ????? Anyone who lives in Sweden who would want to go knock on Tom's door ? I know it's probably not his fault... I'm just starting to worry since that Eduardo got his that he ordered in January and he lives in Brazil... I'm in Quebec, which is ''closer'' to Sweden.... :cry::cry: I can't listen to Evergrey anymore cuz I'm starting to be a little mad.... :cry::cry:

unfortunately there is still the simple possibility of a problem coming from the mail service itself : plus it's about international mail...

( and fortunately they didn't write "I got my T-shirt first" on them... )

For real? I would also be m ad, but stop listening can never be done :worship:

I got this message from Jonas :

Hi !
We are very embarrased and sorry for this. No your order isn't lost, it's just that we have a problem concerning our shirts, we have been waiting forever for our new shirts (just like you have among others) but there's something wrong. So, that's why we can't ship any shirts, because we've ran out of stock and the shipment takes way longer than we expected!
Not only that, our personal "@evergrey.net" e-mail adresses have been down for some reason, and some still are, (I've got mine working now though) so that's why you didn't got an answer from sales@evergrey.net. Just to let you know why..
Believe me, we're not ripping you off, we're very sorry about this situation, and we've been in contact with a lot of people who also miss their order..
We're working on this as much as we can, and if you feel like having your money back until we've got new shirts, that's no problem.

Thanks for being patient with us!
Regards
/Jonas

I can now sleep tight and put back my Evergrey cd's on :headbang:

hum...

They should let us know where their T-shirts come from , and we would be able to "talk to" people who make those shirts...

( I haven't ordered anything , but things like that make me sick )

Like u said Sparkle, I'm thinking why did I receive my t-shirt previously than you since Jonas stated that their problems is with the t-shirt company...

I think they should start work with another company although that the t-shirt I've got, have a good quality indeed.

Well Evergrey, that's a problem when u have such nice draws... hehe :)

Like u said Sparkle, I'm thinking why did I receive my t-shirt previously than you since Jonas stated that their problems is with the t-shirt company...

I think they should start work with another company although that the t-shirt I've got, have a good quality indeed.

Well Evergrey, that's a problem when u have such nice draws... hehe :)

Hey what shirt did you order ? Just to know if everything is backorder or if it is only the model I ordered..