Evergrey Shop

Sparkle1

New Metal Member
Feb 5, 2009
Hey there Evergrey fans, I have a question for you guys..

I'm from Canada and I ordered a couple of t-shirts on november 24th and still ain't got them... The shop works with paypal so they already took the payment off my credit card.. Did you guys order stuff and got them, or didn't get them ?? You guys think it's normal ? I hope Evergrey didn't take my money and won't send me my merch cuz I think I'm gonna be kinda mad and their cds won't play as often as they do anymore...

Anyways, write something if u ordered stuff too..

Hey there Evergrey fans, I have a question for you guys..

I'm from Canada and I ordered a couple of t-shirts on november 24th and still ain't got them... The shop works with paypal so they already took the payment off my credit card.. Did you guys order stuff and got them, or didn't get them ?? You guys think it's normal ? I hope Evergrey didn't take my money and won't send me my merch cuz I think I'm gonna be kinda mad and their cds won't play as often as they do anymore...

Anyways, write something if u ordered stuff too..

They run the shop (or at least used to do) so send them an e-mail and ask for the merch! Good luck!

And where are you from ?? Cuz since I'm in Canada, I figured it would take about 8 to 12 weeks but I'm beginning to worry..

Happened to me aswell once, but just send either of them an email and tell them about it. I'm sure they don't mean to "steal" your money, just that they are up to their necks with stuff to do.

I wrote them an e-mail to sales@evergrey.net (which is the address they gave me when I made my order) and I got a Delivery Status Notification of Failure to that address.....

I understand they are up to their necks and if they can't run the shop for the moment, they should shut it down ! The I got Torn first package was a special offer so I guess they were checking the shop pretty often.

Do you guys have another address I could write them to ? I know they probably don't mean to steal my money but the failure notice I received is really making me worry.....

Since I'm in South America, I think it will last a decade to get my t-shirt in hands... :erk:

I've ordered in the shop, coz I couldn't find any cool EY t-shirts here (Brazil)... :mad:

Since I'm in South America, I think it will last a decade to get my t-shirt in hands... :erk:

I've ordered in the shop, coz I couldn't find any cool EY t-shirts here (Brazil)... :mad:

Same here Eduardo.. I ordered from the shop since there are no Evergrey t-shirts in Quebec.. I wrote an e-mail to the 2 addresses given in a message from above and didn't get a ''failure to send'' reply yet.. so im crossing my fingers...

I've sent an e-mail right after the order been confirmed to sales@evergrey.net but haven't got any answers...

But a friend here in Brazil said that I shouldn't be worry about coz she got her t-shirt from the same way we did (paypal) and that it indeed takes a while...

So... let's wait! :)

Really ?? you have nourrished my hopes ! It's just that it's not giving me confidence to see that the web site is never updated.. How much time did she wait ? It has been 2 months and a half now !:erk:

Same here, ordered by PayPal more than 2 months ago a t-shirt, never got it. Living in Europe, so a waiting estimated to 3 weeks at most. I wrote to sales, no answer. Wrote to Tom on his personal address, same thing. The shirt was intended to be a Christmas gift. Hopefully, it'll be a 2009 Christmas gift. I think this is the way it goes in the end. I'm still a fan.

Yeah well I wrote to Jonas and Rikard on their personal addresses too.. I didn't get a Notification that the addresses don't exist so I guess the e-mail got through but no answer.... Same here, was a Christmas gift ! Let's write back if we ever get news !

From the best Quebec fan ! :headbang::kickass:

:headbang:
Really ?? you have nourrished my hopes ! It's just that it's not giving me confidence to see that the web site is never updated.. How much time did she wait ? It has been 2 months and a half now !:erk:

Hello,

Well, talked to her just now and she said that everything (T-SHIRTS, I GOT TORN FIRST) she bought in the web , spent something like 20 to 30 days to get here in Brazil!

So... I think they (management or band) might be away from the shop for a while, as we can't see any shadow in the web...

I'll keep waiting coz I don't think [at all] they will steal me...
I fucking fight for this band in everywhere I go or write to, and I succeeding!
I'm bringing more soldiers to EY army, for shure! :headbang:

They (band) don't have a clue about it, but I really work with passion for this band!

Staygrey and easy... hehe

Hello,

Well, talked to her just now and she said that everything (T-SHIRTS, I GOT TORN FIRST) she bought in the web , spent something like 20 to 30 days to get here in Brazil!

So... I think they (management or band) might be away from the shop for a while, as we can't see any shadow in the web...

I'll keep waiting coz I don't think [at all] they will steal me...
I fucking fight for this band in everywhere I go or write to, and I succeeding!
I'm bringing more soldiers to EY army, for shure! :headbang:

They (band) don't have a clue about it, but I really work with passion for this band!

Staygrey and easy... hehe

You're probably right ! They are probably busy booking some tour dates and I completly forgive them if they are going to come around here :headbang:

Anyways, as I said before, if Evergrey don't come to me, I will surely go to them !

Let's stay grey.. and patient !! :Smug:

You're probably right ! They are probably busy booking some tour dates and I completly forgive them if they are going to come around here :headbang:

Anyways, as I said before, if Evergrey don't come to me, I will surely go to them !

Let's stay grey.. and patient !! :Smug:

Hey Sparkle1,

Let me know when u get your t-shirt right?
As I said before, I'll keep waiting and devoting!

Cheers!