NEW ND MERCH AVAILABLE

Ok makes sense! i'm going there on thursday for a week hopefully it'll arrive when i'm there i can annoy my friend with it :D
next time ii'm ordering (the T probably) i'll just do it to france!

Happy new year by the way!

hey, i found one of those first ND girly t's, never worn - the white one with black piping. should i put it up for sale? i never realized those were American Apparel shirts, those are nice & trendy now.

what's up? I ordered one of the new Pale Haunt shirts a couple of weeks ago (Jan 24) and haven't seen anything yet. I live within 20 minutes of most of you guys, so I don't think shipping is an issue... I need to replace this damn "plastic" one asap!

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
The new shirts are high quality silk-screened. I think the new Pale Haunt album cover shirts are the best looking, best quality shirts we've had.

I fell in love with this t-shirt, but I checked your e-shop and I found that it is sold out. When you will get new items?

And an other question. Do the prices for the CDs include shipping and taxing?

We're working on getting new shirts restocked hopefully soon. We've still got plenty of the logo shirts left for now, for those interested. There'll be an update as soon as we have the album cover shirts available again for order.

yeah since i didn't hear much about long sleeved stuff... i've waited til spring. i'll get one soon just gotta clear out my drawers big time so hopefully once i'm done with that the shirts will be back :). i'll add it to my big list of shirts/merch to get (nevermore, ND, distorted mind, etc).

Hey fellas, just checked your site, are you sold out of 'Of Sculptured Ivy...' and 'Amid...' ?

We haven't had any copies of "Of Scuptured Ivy..." in quite some time. Not sure when, if ever, we'll get any more copies to sell on the site. If you do a search on Ebay, you can usually find a few dealers who have it for sale at a reasonable price on there.

As for "Amid", I thought we still had a few copies, but we may have since sold out of them. We'll look into it.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
We haven't had any copies of "Of Scuptured Ivy..." in quite some time. Not sure when, if ever, we'll get any more copies to sell on the site. If you do a search on Ebay, you can usually find a few dealers who have it for sale at a reasonable price on there.

I haven't found it on eBay yet, but I made an order at Amazon.com, where they say that they have it.

As I noticed on the site, "The Knowing" is also out of stock now (or not?), but you can find it easily on eBay or other mailorders.

Btw, what about the TPHD T-shirts guys?

ah crap, sorry fubar, i only found 1 copy of it. i have like 10 copies of TWTF, Knowing, but just one of that. doesn't look like Dark Symphonies has it either. i'll keep an eye out at home though, i thought i had more. let me know if you pick it up elsewhere.