NEW ND MERCH AVAILABLE

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Hey everyone,

We finally have up new Novembers Doom Merchandise on the website. 3 new shirts, including a new girlie-T. Some old stuff is up, in very limited numbers as well. CD's are on the bottom. We'll be updating this often with limited and special packages, with posters, CD's, shirts, buttons, stickers, and all kinds of swag, and will be offering some signed material as well. We came across a small handful of the limited tour CD, Reflecting in Grey Dusk, and we'll offer those on ebay only soon. We have a few signed by the entire touring line-up, and some are not signed. Either one has been proven to be on the "must have" list of any ND fan.

Check it all out, and check back often!

www.novembersdoom.com

You all wanted new Merch, here it is!

palehauntshirt1.gif

ndlogoshirt2.gif

girlieshirt1.gif

fadessfront.gif
fadessback.gif

sculptshirt2.gif

Don't take this the wrong way... But, is this version of the Pale Haunt shirt a silkscreen? I already bought the other one, but will gladly buy this one too if it is.

Want to ask about the "To Welome the Fade "CD in the merchndise section.. is it the end records edition or Dark Symponies... I Already had the end records one...but i want the darksymphonies edition too

shatteredisguise said:
Thanks so much!! My friend ordered it for me with paypal (i have none) and it should have been shipped to the netherlands!

It looks like that order was processed on the 12th, and with the postal mess around Christmas, it should arrive sometime soon. It did ship though, so hopefully it finds you soon enough!