NEW ND MERCH AVAILABLE

chupe666 said:
ah crap, sorry fubar, i only found 1 copy of it. i have like 10 copies of TWTF, Knowing, but just one of that. doesn't look like Dark Symphonies has it either. i'll keep an eye out at home though, i thought i had more. let me know if you pick it up elsewhere.

No problem, Cheers for looking.

The original pressings of Amid are getting pretty hard to come by these days. I only have one copy for myself, we haven't had any of those in surplus for years and years. Sorry Jasonic.

As for slipcase versions of "Knowing", those tend to pop up on Ebay now and then, just read the description and make sure it states that it's got the slipcase. We have some copies of that cd for sale, but not the slipcase ones (which also came with a poster too, so make sure it lists that the poster is present if you find one on Ebay or elsewhere). They were printed in limited numbers and we only got a small amount of them which are long gone now, sorry.

It's very difficult to find anywhere "Amid" and "Of Sculptured".

I hope that The End Records will take soon the authority to re-release the full ND catalog.

I see PHD have some merchandise on offer, now. T's, longsleeves and even the hoodie. I take it those are already the ones they printed themselves, right?
They've got that logo shirt I ordered from ND directly just recently, so maybe I could have waited. But hey, I dropped some bucks straight into the band's pockets, which ain't a bad thing at all.

BTW Orfanos, they do have "Amid its Hallowed Mirth" on offer there, too. It says it's out of stock, but is normally delivered within 28 days anyway. Just FYI.