NEW MERCH AVAILABLE

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Hey guys,

We're offering the left over tour merch from this past Europe trip to purchase. The blue tribal design, has a map of NL and Belgium, with the dates on the map, as well as the bands names who we played with on those dates.

The Girlie T comes in 2 styles, and the logo shirt you've seen before, but this has no back print.

All these designs were VERY popular, and we sold a lot, so we don't have much left, and as usual, we don't normally re-print designs, so if you want these, don't delay.

europe2008.gif

ndlogoshirt1989_2.gif

girlieshirtheart1.gif
girlieshirtheart2.gif

Head over to http://www.novembersdoom.com and shop!

Yay! I really like the second one, and it comes in a size other than XXXXXL! :awaits next paycheck:

College is a rip-off in that sense, it's a shame. There's no good reason those books should cost so much. If anyone knows the supposed reason why they do, please enlighten me lol

The economic equation of Supply and demand.

There are thousands of Universities in the United States alone.
Even if 10 to 20% of professors for a particular subject choose to use a certain book, that's an instant demand for hundreds of thousands of copies.

Sure, sometimes if the subject is static enough, an edition of a book can be used the following year, and can be purchased on the resale market (IE - Used book stores, eBay, Amazon, etc).

Though many subjects (IE - History, or even Accounting or Law where rules change annually) require updated versions for class.

There is definitely mucho dinero to be made in the textbook publication business.

You should always buy your college books online at like an amazon.com, or half.com website. Just make sure you talk to your instructor first and get the correct edition you need. I saved alot of money buying used books online.

You should always buy your college books online at like an amazon.com, or half.com website. Just make sure you talk to your instructor first and get the correct edition you need. I saved alot of money buying used books online.

Yep, and I made a lot of money selling my used textbooks online.
As you said though, just got to make sure you know what edition the prof is using.

I tried that but as you said I couldn't find the right editions.....but I got $130 from a scholarship and my parents helped me out so I only had to pay $150 out of my pocket but still that's ridiculous

I'm gonna try to do that next semester though because I'll have more time to look

Got the shirt! Thanks!
I will be representing this Tuesday at Metal Masters in it.

This is a killer shirt! Looks awesome in person. I highly recommend it to those still considering it.

Got the shirt! Thanks!
I will be representing this Tuesday at Metal Masters in it.

This is a killer shirt! Looks awesome in person. I highly recommend it to those still considering it.

Got both my shirts today, THANK YOU!!! I swear ND girlie's are one of the few select that actually fit me. Most require you to weigh 95lbs soaking wet. :Smug:

Now I have half my wardobe covered for the Midwest Metal Anthem this weekend. :)