Evergrey Shop

Hey Sparkle1,

What about your t-shirt?
Could u finally get it?

Nope.. no t-shirt for me ! But I sent a email today to tom, jonas and sales people and the sales@evergrey.net came back to me with a failed delivery notice... but anyways, I guess Tom or Jonas will answer back as they did before. I asked if it was the design that I chose that is a problem, cuz I can change the design ! Or if not, then I want my money back ! But someone opened another thread saying that he ordered late March and didn't receive it... I ordered in November !

Thanks for caring ! :headbang:

Oh Mate,

Can't believe this!
You still haven't received it!

Sucks...

I think there's a real problem with the band in these recent past and current moments, coz we haven't seen any lapse of touring news, projects, torn news, nothing, anything!

I don't want to wait for the worst but it seens something's really wrong with the band...
I'm still thinking it's something with their new management company.

Hope this bad scenario changes...

Nope.. no t-shirt for me ! But I sent a email today to tom, jonas and sales people and the sales@evergrey.net came back to me with a failed delivery notice... but anyways, I guess Tom or Jonas will answer back as they did before. I asked if it was the design that I chose that is a problem, cuz I can change the design ! Or if not, then I want my money back ! But someone opened another thread saying that he ordered late March and didn't receive it... I ordered in November !

Thanks for caring ! :headbang:

Helllooo,

News: no news.
No tshirt for me either, ordered it also in november.

Hi Everyone, Here it's the same!

I've ordered two t-shirt
Red Torn T.shirt and
Silver Female Torn T-shirt both during this month and...well I think I'll have to wait for a little bit.
I cross my fingers for me and for all of you too!
Stay metal, Stay Evergrey!

Guys,

Evergrey are indeed true gentlemans. I just returned from their gig in Bucharest, I've spoke with them about this issue and they were very helpful. Thanks again, Evergrey, my brother will be really happy now. And I am happy I got to see another great show from you. Cheers.