Looking for an engineer/producer for your band?

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
If you are looking for an engineer/producer for your bands demos, EP's or albums....be that for recording, mixing or mastering......

Alessio Garavello is now available to work on your projects with you! Be that metal or rock or anything else for that matter!

Get in touch with Al at the following email address gury@libero.it

He certainly seems to be doing well with this stuff. Bumped into him once after one of his classes in Islington a few months back. It's so nice to see how happy he is with what he's doing!

Yeah, Alessio as always had a healthy interest in all things studio related!

As for a guest appearance, I think for the new album we need to let the new guys establish themselves without having former band members appearing in the background. You can pretty much guarantee there will be guest appearances in the future though.

Yeah, Alessio as always had a healthy interest in all things studio related!

As for a guest appearance, I think for the new album we need to let the new guys establish themselves without having former band members appearing in the background. You can pretty much guarantee there will be guest appearances in the future though.
I agree with that. The last thing you want to do is let the past haunt you when you're trying to start anew!