Looking for Band to play all ages Show at Huge Venue

Riverdale ? Club One? That's the choices we got. We really would like to have a bigger show than the last one. So with that in mind we're really gonna push this one until were happy with the results. "All" ages is definitely a factor in the attendance. We'll put Embers Fade down for sure for the next show. That was great last time. It was like seeing Dimmu Borgir or something. The key's were great. Finally a black metal band. Fuck'in Awesome.

Does riverdale have a stage and lighting + a sound system? Or would all that have to be rented? I hear club one is not the sort of place to hold an all ages show. What about the LSPU? OR...what about approaching one of the people organizing one of the upcoming (in December) big hardcore shows and see what they think of making the show larger and longer by adding 5-6 metal bands to the list? It might work out, as long as people are mature about it all.

I think the LSPU Hall would be awesome. I know it is more expensive than other places but it is worth it because of the space and acoustics. Riverdale apparently has no stage or sound systems and it is really small...

The Hall has to be rented out well in advance, and I think its rented out till January sometime.

For all ages at Club One it'd probably have to be in the daytime, which kinda sucks. Riverdale is a bit small. What about the CLB Armoury?? They throw all those wrestling shows there, so it might be alright.