Looking For Band

My name is Alvaro and I'm 19 YEARS OLD.I'm a RYTHM GUITARRIST LOOKING FOR A BAND. I HAVE BEEN DYING TO PLAY SINCE I WAS 15 BUT WASN'T OLD ENOUGHT TO MAKE IT MY ONLY GOAL. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING GUITAR SINCE 1994 (WITH A TWO YEAR BREAK BECAUSE I HAD MY GUITAR IN ANOHTER COUNTRY) I'VE BEEN A METALLICA FAN FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS AND I HAVE THEM AS MY MOST REMARKABLE INFLUENCE. OTHER INFLUENCES: SUPERJOINT RITUAL, IN FLAMES, PANTERA, ANYTHING WITH BALLS... IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A RYTHM GUITARRISTS, HERE'S I. I HAVE GIVEN MY ENTIRE SELF TO METAL AND MUSIC AND I'M MORE THAN EXCITED ABOUT FINALLY COMING UP WITH MY DECISION OF WHAT I WANT TO BE IN THIS LIFE. I'M WILLING TO TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN THE STATES ONLY IF YOU ARE SET TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR YOURSELVES TOO. I CAN SAVE UP SOME MONEY AND TRAVEL WITH MY GUITAR. PLEASE REPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE BEING SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.
FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT 305 823 6349 (LEAVE A MESSAGE M-F 11AM-8PM)
EMAIL ME schnarfel@hotmail.com
Thank you

Alvaro,
Hey man, I'd love to jam with ya sometime, but my ass is stuck in North Carolina :( ... At the moment I'm a music student here, and I'm learning as much classical theory that I can, so that I can throw down some crazy Bach violin licks in the middle of my solos :)
Anyway man, best of luck to you, if for any god-forsaken reason you end up here in NC, I'd be happy to jam with ya.
till later, good luck, and Rock on.

Sorry, Alvaro. I too am in God Forsaken North Carolina. However, depending on where Needlefeast is located, maybe, we could do something. I am playing bass now (after years of 6 string lead and rythym) and I sing and write songs.
So Needlefeast, where ye be?

hey, Alvaro, if Needlefeast is near Charlotte, then I am interested. You wanna play rythym, he wants to do lead and I'll gladly play Bass. All we would have to do is find a drummer. Metal, metal, metal, metal!!! I actually have a spare room. The only problem is there is a serious lack of metal heads around here.

Hey, yeah I'm in Elon, NC which is about 15 mnutes east of Greensboro, and less than two hours from charlotte, which is an easy trip, specially to play metal. I can play rythm and lead, and hoperfully get some duets goin, anyway man, anytime you want to jam, just let me know.
Like you said, the biggest problem is the lack of metalheads around here...

\m/